ANGER against Black Ops

NYjetsNY1

Man. Just played black ops after avoiding it for months...

Man is it frustrating!

If you are host, no lag. Always a step ahead.

If you aren't host...

Lag. Shoot someone a million times, no hit markers, die. Knife, HIT MARKER!, then die.

I got a hit marker knifing. What the heck?

I also died from being killed by a dog through the wall, twice!

Black ops, the worst call of duty by far.

Anyone care to share their frustration with black ops? I think I remember seeing a thread like this a while back, but I'm livid right now. . . .

Krier023

Useful Poster
I am with you on every single point. I used to not like mw2 and was really hoping treyarch would make a kick ace game since waw was so good. Huge disappointment.if my friends didn't play black ops I probably wouldn't have the game.

Fredrow

Looks like I gotta step in to rep the other side of da' block on this one!

I really haven't noticed to much lag in any of the Call of Duty games... Now, I'm not saying that every game is lag/jumpy free, sometimes you do get those odd games were it will lag (or as my friends call is 'Geeking' also spelled like Geek'N) But every time I’m playing online, I always play/team-up with the same peeps and they live up in B’ham (aka’ Bellingham), Abbotsford-BC-Canada, and a couple live around Sea-Town (aka’ Seattle). The only time it gets really super nasty connection is when one of our friends from Some-*** (aka’ Sumas) gets online…

One option you may want to try out is maybe playing some Hard-Core Team-Death. Just a suggestion; I use to get so frustrated playing reg’ Team-Death because it would/does take some many bullets to drop dudes down! Every time I suggest Hard-Core to people they always say the same thing, “Yeah, but everyone camps in Hard-Core!” Well not really; first off whenever I hear people (female dog) about camping I always ask them; how long does one have to be in a certain spot for it to be considered “camping”? You should use that line and listen to what people come up with for answers. You will laugh!! Well back on topic now; all you have to do in Hard-Core is slow your game down, like if you use Ghost do NOT RUN when there is a SPY plane out (unless you have a counter-spy plane out) Just little stuff like that and in no time you will love Hard-Core. I can’t/won’t play reg’ Team-Death anymore.

Well dat’z my taken on this topic….

TOPIC CLOSED….. hahaha (Just so people know that last part was a joke! I repeat just a joke!!)

I feel your frustration there jet. I was playing a week ago and the enemy team had dogs, and it flew right at me and killed me. I was some good distance from the dog. I was po. how is that possible dont know

HippieMagic

Haha if you have a full party you probably have host which means you won't experience the lag that Jets is referring to...

I started playing BC2 on the PC and totally forgot all about Black Ops. I played it once to record a video and I realized just how much I missed Dedicated Servers already. I love my <100 connection to almost every BC2 game online. I really wish the consoles would jump on dedicated servers and embrace them.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i dont know i think i actually like black ops there are times believe me where i just want to throw my headset through my tv haha but most of the time i have good connection and if i dont then i back out. The good connection is usually because me or my friend almost always have host and we 4 bar off of both of eachother. However there was a time where you see me put about 10 bullets into this kid and he gets hit once i recorded it i was so mad maybe ill upload later but i wasnt having a good day that day anyways so i was pretty mad. Overall i like its playercard and stuff like that but for gameplay wise ill give it like a 8/10 just because there are some things that need to be fixed plus me being a modder(jtag) i cant really do alot with the game

NYjetsNY1

No other call of duty I've played can make it so you shoot 2 seconds before the guy, keep shooting and getting hitmarkers, then he shoots you and you die. Then I watch the kill cam and 1.5 seconds of my shooting doesn't exist due to lag.

ILBIEAST

Yes this game is trash. I have a video of a dog killing me through a wall on my youtube. Modding in this game is trash. Fully autos in this game are trash... soon as MW3 and BF3 come out im tossing this game!

Xx Binno xX

This game well every other word i say is ****, I hate this game to the max I do still play it but that is because all my friends do. I can not go anywhere with out being killed in 1 shot. I shoot at people first and they still kill me, This game is bull **** all around I think they need to raise the player health a little more then and maybe it will be good, Plus it just gets boring I only play for maybe 2-3 hours a day max? If i don't take intermissions I'll go crazy haha

Last edited by a moderator:

NYjetsNY1

This game well every other word i say is ****, I hate this game to the max I do still play it but that is because all my friends do. I can not go anywhere with out being killed in 1 shot. I shoot at people first and they still kill me, This game is bull **** all around I think they need to raise the player health a little more then and maybe it will be good, Plus it just gets boring I only play for maybe 2-3 hours a day max? If i don't take intermissions I'll go crazy haha

Honestly though:
Cod 4 - fantastic. Amazing.
WAW - fun till the end. Never got bored of it. Sure, lag in smoke, etc, but overall great game.
MW2 - Good, still fun to the end. Didn't like radar but what can you do. Good overall game.
Black Ops - fun for the first few months. After that, noticed lag, bugs, etc. Now? Awful game in my opinion. If my friends didn't play it, I wouldn't.

BTW, anyone think the map "Hazard" is a carbon-copy of Cliffside from world at war? Just different more modern graphics?

I must chime in with everyone else. I think Black Ops sucks for the most part. I love the gamertag design and the stat aspect (although I suck profusely). The actual game play just frustrates me. I have actually gone back to COD4 and MW2 and gained a new appreciation for them. I can tell you this, I will NEVER buy another Treyarch product. Even if I have to skip a year, these guys uksay.

Xx Binno xX

Honestly though:
WAW - fun till the end. Never got bored of it. Sure, lag in smoke, etc, but overall great game.
MW2 - Good, still fun to the end. Didn't like radar but what can you do. Good overall game.
Black Ops - fun for the first few months. After that, noticed lag, bugs, etc. Now? Awful game in my opinion. If my friends didn't play it, I wouldn't.

BTW, anyone think the map "Hazard" is a carbon-copy of Cliffside from world at war? Just different more modern graphics?
Totally agree with you man and Yes I saw in a video they talked about it and i guess it was a remake of Cliffside ill try to find it for you.

GJUnLeAsHeD

Haha if you have a full party you probably have host which means you won't experience the lag that Jets is referring to...

I started playing BC2 on the PC and totally forgot all about Black Ops. I played it once to record a video and I realized just how much I missed Dedicated Servers already. I love my <100 connection to almost every BC2 game online. I really wish the consoles would jump on dedicated servers and embrace them.
GoW3 <3 dedicated servers!

Xx Binno xX

Honestly though:

here is the video just jump to 1:43 if you don't want to watch the whole thing
[video=youtube;r1bwnAHNRtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1bwnAHNRtw[/video]

Fredrow

Never said I was playing with a full lobby so I don't really understand what point your trying to make.... lol....

HippieMagic

Never said I was playing with a full lobby so I don't really understand what point your trying to make.... lol....

You don't have to have a full lobby. It tends to give parties host which generally means your team has the advantage. As long as you have 2-3 friends odds are one of you gets the host every time. That is one reason I used to play Mercenary TDM so much.

Divine

Thats why i play hardcore.....lol hit markers. When it take half a mag to kill some one....there is something wrong. In short core sucks.