ANGER against Black Ops

Paul

You know, at least the game had good graphics cause that was about it. I really hope Raven Software's multiplayer is good for MW3.

Fredrow

There is nothing wrong with Black Ops, well nothing more than any other COD game..... So many haters, yet you all still play it!!! LOL.....

ILBIEAST

I would too. But thats another totally different subject. Jumping out of a plane is jumping out of a plane. Playing a video game because all my friends play it is playing that video game. Not really similar to me maybe to you fredrow , put your helmet on.

NYjetsNY1

If all of my friends were going to a movie, I would go to that movie for example if I had nothing better to do.

If they all jumped off a plane without a parachute,
1. I wouldn't do it because fear of heights.
2. Wouldn't want to pay to board a plane just to jump out (guess I would die but if I survived, then wasted money :p).
3. I value my life, so I wouldn't want to end it just because my friends decided to.

Fredrow

I would too. But thats another totally different subject. Jumping out of a plane is jumping out of a plane. Playing a video game because all my friends play it is playing that video game. Not really similar to me maybe to you fredrow , put your helmet on.

Really Beast? So you wanna take one of the oldest style statements and break it down!!! hahaha your funny dude!! Also from my view point it seems that your mother has tighten your helmet way too tight!!!!

Yes your right about plans and video games are two different "objects"

But the idea/meaning around the statement of, "
only because my friends play it." and "So if your friends jumped out of an airplane without a parachute then you would do it too??" Are similar!!!!

The whole point is that your on here bashing Black-Ops up & down, saying how crappy the game is and this & that!!! But yet your still playing it!! So really the game can't be all that bad, since your still playing it dude!!!

Krier023

Useful Poster
Really Beast? So you wanna take one of the oldest style statements and break it down!!! hahaha your funny dude!! Also from my view point it seems that your mother has tighten your helmet way too tight!!!!

Yes your right about plans and video games are two different "objects"

But the idea/meaning around the statement of, "
only because my friends play it." and "So if your friends jumped out of an airplane without a parachute then you would do it too??" Are similar!!!!

The whole point is that your on here bashing Black-Ops up & down, saying how crappy the game is and this & that!!! But yet your still playing it!! So really the game can't be all that bad, since your still playing it dude!!!

My mom makes me wear my helmet around school. Thats weird?

ILBIEAST

lol fredrow lols I wouldnt jump without a parachute lol I assumed parachute was included in the jumping out of said plane. ahh but i cant stand this cod yes I play it but continually get B.S. ed

ILBIEAST

I doubt they will have a cap. If so It would be like mw2s, infinity ward is big on trying to please everyone and that includes the modders that sport VIKING 360 :)

Fredrow

I doubt they will have a cap. If so It would be like mw2s, infinity ward is big on trying to please everyone and that includes the modders that sport VIKING 360 :)

There will be a cap!!!

The only game that didn't have a cap was MW-(the OG version) and now the game has a cap limit....

So you can bet money that MW3 will have a cap limit... Unless someone else has actual proof, then there will be a cap!!!!