Black Ops lll

bonefisher

Works great! When I get time I'll dial in on each fire rate and build other goodies. Work has got me tied up for now. Try to kick out more maybe this weekend.

Snuffy

Man still waiting on my berserker. I CANNOT WAIT!

You and me both brother! I'm actually waiting for the PS4 and XB1 Berserker!! My Xbox 1 Fallout Edition is suppose to arrive tomorrow,(already have a copy of BO3 for it)... so I ordered a Zerker for it. I do have an Xbox One Viking Ragnarok still in the box waiting til tomorrow....

I am getting smashed on BO3 on my PS4.....have a generic Rag controller that can only do RF....... cannot find a good speed for assault rifles, but I'm too impatient, I want to play the game more than I want to experiment with weapon SPS's. And that VMP , man it does not do much damage, seems like I can hit someone 20 times and they still shake it off and kill me!!

Odin, pay no attention to those Xbone Elite controller fanboys ;)......focus on the PS4 Berzerker!!!!!

bonefisher

You and me both brother! I'm actually waiting for the PS4 and XB1 Berserker!! My Xbox 1 Fallout Edition is suppose to arrive tomorrow,(already have a copy of BO3 for it)... so I ordered a Zerker for it. I do have an Xbox One Viking Ragnarok still in the box waiting til tomorrow....

I am getting smashed on BO3 on my PS4.....have a generic Rag controller that can only do RF....... cannot find a good speed for assault rifles, but I'm too impatient, I want to play the game more than I want to experiment with weapon SPS's. And that VMP , man it does not do much damage, seems like I can hit someone 20 times and they still shake it off and kill me!!

Odin, pay no attention to those Xbone Elite controller fanboys ;)......focus on the PS4 Berzerker!!!!!
To bad you don't have this aim assist rune that I built it is dead nuts on hit markers. Yes Odin, pay attention to the Xbox One Elite controller fanboys because are selling like hot cakes......

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Xbox 360 & 1 GT: WHITE 4ND N3RDY
(not on a whole lot)

PS4 GT: NWC-OregonFinest
(BO3 still waiting to move to hook up)

Dumb phone. Supposed to be in post gamer tag section lol.

overdose

To bad you don't have this aim assist rune that I built it is dead nuts on hit markers. Yes Odin, pay attention to the Xbox One Elite controller fanboys because are selling like hot cakes......

Aim assist rune? Do you have a video? Please elaborate.

overdose

Hey Bones or anyone else, I got a question. Can the Berserker make any weapon shoot in Rapid Fire mode or is it just semi-automatic guns?
I heard the Rapid Fire is controlled by the game delays that are programmed into the game such as BO3. For example, the game may have a minimum delay of 100 mS between bursts of the XR-2. Therefore, you will not be able to make it go any faster than that.

bonefisher

Hey Bones or anyone else, I got a question. Can the Berserker make any weapon shoot in Rapid Fire mode or is it just semi-automatic guns?
I heard the Rapid Fire is controlled by the game delays that are programmed into the game such as BO3. For example, the game may have a minimum delay of 100 mS between bursts of the XR-2. Therefore, you will not be able to make it go any faster than that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/31xr80vh0fcvlxq/JITTER Black Ops lll.mp4?dl=0

bonefisher

Every weapon has a cap but if your able to cancel it's delay by say example jitter mod it fires a faster rate as you seen in video above on the XR-2. Notice the count on the bullets steady same speed going out as a auto does.

overdose

Every weapon has a cap but if your able to cancel it's delay by say example jitter mod it fires a faster rate as you seen in video above on the XR-2. Notice the count on the bullets steady same speed going out as a auto does.

Bones your starting to become by hero! The XR-2 is all i use currently in BO3 my K/D is 1.10, once i get the mod berserker, ill be on beastmode

bonefisher

Bones your starting to become by hero! The XR-2 is all i use currently in BO3 my K/D is 1.10, once i get the mod berserker, ill be on beastmode
Now don't get excited yet they change some thing that I have to dial into so be patient.

Snuffy

So far I like my Xbox One that came today. I actually enjoy the controller feel more than the PS4. The Xbox One is located out in my man cave which has a smaller 32" TV, but the graphics look really, really good. I chose the XB1 for my cave so I can do more cussing and raging without the better half hearing me!!!!

I am trying to zero in my Viking XB1 Ragnarok controller.....using the 15.3 SPS (the Rag will not let me use the 15.38 extra digit that bonefisher recommended).

However, I am anxiously awaiting my Xbox One Berzerker controller..

bonefisher

So far I like my Xbox One that came today. I actually enjoy the controller feel more than the PS4. The Xbox One is located out in my man cave which has a smaller 32" TV, but the graphics look really, really good. I chose the XB1 for my cave so I can do more cussing and raging without the better half hearing me!!!!

I am trying to zero in my Viking XB1 Ragnarok controller.....using the 15.3 SPS (the Rag will not let me use the 15.38 extra digit that bonefisher recommended).

However, I am anxiously awaiting my Xbox One Berzerker controller..
That is just a all around figure but not dialed in rapid fire but I'll get into this weekend.

bonefisher

I just had the XR-2 fire a four round burst with a sprint cancel hmmmmmm! Hey from now on place what you all want in the rune trading post for BO3 have one made there.