Black Ops lll

bonefisher

Who's getting the Black Ops lll early to get into beta testing? Hopefully they put it all the way on a host server this time. Anyone here anything on this? Just watched trailer vid and looks like you can hang walls also this time . Anyway what is you all take on the new one coming out?

overdose

Hey Bonefisher im waiting for my berserker to arrive but wanted to have a better understanding so i have a few questions for the black ops

1. What is the optic hybrid glitch?

2. How do you determine how many shots per second to choose when you create rapid fire? This only works for semi automatic guys right?

3. This is the set up i would love to have and tell me if its too much work:
- Rapid fire + Auto scope = Right Trigger
- Drop Shot = Back Right paddle (Can the auto scope work when i do drop shot)
- Auto Sprint whenever i move the Right Stick
- Fast reload = X button

Thats all i can think of, what other things do you recommend adding to be a BEAST?

bonefisher

Hey Bonefisher im waiting for my berserker to arrive but wanted to have a better understanding so i have a few questions for the black ops

1. What is the optic hybrid glitch?

2. How do you determine how many shots per second to choose when you create rapid fire? This only works for semi automatic guys right?

3. This is the set up i would love to have and tell me if its too much work:
- Rapid fire + Auto scope = Right Trigger
- Drop Shot = Back Right paddle (Can the auto scope work when i do drop shot)
- Auto Sprint whenever i move the Right Stick
- Fast reload = X button

Thats all i can think of, what other things do you recommend adding to be a BEAST?

1. Go to link up above check things out in that forum and if you want stuff built let me know in there.
2. I have put a rapid fire testing rune pack in the forge library that has rapid fires from 300 rpm to 750 rpm. If you need any higher I'll make them. I usually get speeds off of the video and then test them and if I can go higher if the gun doesn't skip or mod block then I go til it does then back off a little to find the fastest for the weapon. Lot of testing.
3. That's quick to make that what you want. You mean auto sprint on the left stick. yes! Fast reloads depend on the game and in the beta didn't seem they were working. The jitter was working as you'll see in that forum where my video's are at.

overdose

I played BO3 last night from 11:30pm to 4am. I'm so tired! I thought i was a bad azz and decided to come into work, big mistake! I wish i took a PTO.

Anyone else play BO3? All the maps are amazing and I cant wait to get my Berserker with the semi auto guns and cause some havoc!!!

overdose

After playing the game last night I think all i would need are the following. Bonefisher if you don't mind, i have couple of questions for you =)

1. Rapid Fire with ADS whenever i press the right trigger
a. BTW will the rapid fire enhance anything with the automatic guns?
b. Also, you mentioned you make rapid fires from 300 rpm to 750 rpm, what is a good number without getting banned?

2. Drop shot with rapid fire and ADS whenever i press the left trigger

3. Anti-Recoil - Just so i'm clear, if i have anti-recoil on, when i fire a gun i would jerk back right which causing better aiming? That is the main purpose of anti-recoil right?

4. I saw your hybrid glitch, I'm new to the COD world but can you tell me what exactly that does? How is that different from the first option i wrote (rapid fire with ADS)?

5. Also what is jitter?

6. Is there a double jump, i notice if you tap A twice you jump higher, can that be added so whenever i press A i can do the double jump?

RT - Rapid Fire with ADS
LT - Drop shot with Rapid fire and ADS
LS - Auto Sprint
A - Double Jump
X - Fast reload (thats if the game allows it right?)

There has to be more options than what i listed right?

Thanks!

bonefisher

1. Yes well can do that
2. Sometimes they do but have not seen it.
3.Anti-recoil I make usually for Battlefield, haven't seen the use for it in COD. It is when you fire your weapon and it raises up on you. The anti-recoil pulls the right stick down to level out your firing to the target.
4. Worked perfect in the BETA but they fixed so it doesn't work now. This is one of the main reason the berserker is on top. Forever going changes when they patch games. Now we just find something new to do and you'll be updated.
5. Jitter is different methods we use to reload cancel fire at a high rate speed usually only can use this when hip firing because it doesn't allow you to scope with it. I'll be dialing in soon with the jitters. They did change a little from the beta version. Now a little off but I'll look into this.
6. Have that all built for the tacs so you don't need to take thumb off stick. Way better method.
7. I tried sprint fast reload . Doesn't work! But believe the yy method mite work. Look into later hands are full now. lol

Last edited:

bonefisher

I made a temporary Black Ops III Rune Pack and put in the library. Most of what you wanted is on the second page.