Black Ops lll

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The last lmg machine gun is a auto six round burst and it fires pretty beast with a XY jitter. I just hand tested it out ( no mods) but fires pretty beast. I can see this being a beast with a laser sight and LT cancel.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

It takes the studder out of the auto due to the pause between the 6 shot burst. Also there's significant speed increase in the time it takes to empty a clip. I'm positive it's only benifical. Most burst weapons in this game are full auto anyways.

bonefisher

also been getting faster rate out of using auto run looping and while sprinting if you come too a full stop while firing gun it will show the right speed for the game with that gun and just match up. Kinda hard to pinpoint when it is digital now days.

test this decent jitter speed guys its only good with the 205 brecci shotgun on bo3.

Attachments

• BO3 Fast Jitter XYY.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 9

AramisKC

Bonefisher,
You have an SPS setting for the Rag and the single shot assault rifle? thats what i really want to use.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I haven't tested to much but I find 10.3 spa works great with semi auto pistols and the semi auto sniper. I figure it should work well with the shevia as well.