Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

v360Reflex

XxbinnoxX said:
That's nice. Fredrow what kind of paint do you on the controllers?

Its Krylon Fusion Paint you can get it at Walmart *make sure to get the one that says "Bonds With Plastic" and theres all sorts of colors! :D

Xx Binno xX

Really? It looked kind of like a different shade of red to me. Interesting. Well I'm thinking about painting one of my controllers just a blue. But when you use the paint do i have to use the clear coat after?

Fredrow

Here is a new Custom Clear Blue Glow Raven I just got done......[attachment=1:1f431zna]Clear Blue Glow_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:1f431zna][attachment=0:1f431zna]Clear Blue_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:1f431zna]

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
That's pretty neat. Why haven't you done any painted ones lately? You're good at it.
The real reason is because I'm not going to spend my last little bit of time wasted on painting sweet controllers when I will not even be allowed to build anything to do with the new "Viking 2.0" product. Also that Clear Blue Glow Raven sold about 20 min after I had it up for sale! That is a new fast record for me!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That kinda sucks. You're pretty good at painting. Maybe you could still do custom shells for people. Or how about the entire console case?

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
This sucks :(
You have some amazing skills!
i agree.....but some people with amasing skills sometimes dont want to use them.............

Dude I hope I'm reading this the wrong way! Because in my eye that kind of sounded like your trying to take a cheap shot at me......

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
This sucks :(
You have some amazing skills!
i agree.....but some people with amasing skills sometimes dont want to use them.............

Dude I hope I'm reading this the wrong way! Because in my eye that kind of sounded like your trying to take a cheap shot at me......
Your deffinitally taking it the wrong way!!!!!.....I ment it more like a complement that you have a skill....but you don't want to use it....but I can respect that aswell because there's things everyone is good at and chooses not to do. :? ;)