Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

obo

damn, if i didnt already have a controller i would totally buy that. Thats such a sexy controller

Fredrow

Here are two brand new custom controllers I just got done building!

The first one is called the USA Pride Hammer.
[attachment=4:eepc8vp2]4th July Hammer_(top).jpg[/attachment:eepc8vp2][attachment=3:eepc8vp2]4th July Hammer_(top-LED).jpg[/attachment:eepc8vp2][attachment=2:eepc8vp2]4th July Hammer_(bottom).jpg[/attachment:eepc8vp2]

Then the second controller is called the Blue Glow Raven.
[attachment=1:eepc8vp2]Blue Glow_Raven(front).jpg[/attachment:eepc8vp2][attachment=0:eepc8vp2]Blue_Glow_Raven(bottom).jpg[/attachment:eepc8vp2]

Fredrow

viking360fan said:
you said usa pride controller should of said white power ha.

WOW MF.... You were just starting to get on my good side too them you go and make a racist ace remark like this...... Come V360 FanBoy...... Please don't make me hate you!!!!!

Fredrow

And another one......... [attachment=1:sulzls1o]v2 Biohazard (top-led)1.jpg[/attachment:sulzls1o][attachment=0:sulzls1o]v2 Biohazard Raven (bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:sulzls1o]

Xx Binno xX

that is a nice controller maybe i should send in my bio controller xD i never use it i waisted $70 on the damn thing i just thought it was kool but yours is better XD

Fredrow

And Another One...... But THis time it's Just a Thor's Hammer [attachment=1:123w2u2i]WB Hammer_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:123w2u2i][attachment=0:123w2u2i]WB Hammer_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:123w2u2i]

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
And Another One...... But THis time it's Just a Thor's Hammer [attachment=1:1d29eoa0]WB Hammer_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:1d29eoa0][attachment=0:1d29eoa0]WB Hammer_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:1d29eoa0]
See the white d pad that's how the white controllers should come STOCK

Fredrow

How about we do it one more time!!!!

This time I use one of the Brand New Xbox 360 Controllers that comes with the new Xbox 360 Slim!!!!!!
[attachment=1:3ksngurh]Body Bag Hammer_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:3ksngurh][attachment=0:3ksngurh]Body Bag Hammer_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:3ksngurh]

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Hey that hammer did you install a tac switch to take place of the sync?

Yeah I did that on the past 2 Hammers.....

ALso just so people know those are real colored thumbsticks....THEY ARE NOT PAINTED.......

Fredrow

Here is another XCM controller I just got done...... [attachment=2:739basw6]Yellow Glow Raven_(top-LED)1.jpg[/attachment:739basw6][attachment=1:739basw6]Yellow Glow Raven (top-LED_2)1.jpg[/attachment:739basw6][attachment=0:739basw6]Yellow Glow Raven_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:739basw6]

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Here is another XCM controller I just got done...... [attachment=2:29u4x8te]Yellow Glow Raven_(top-LED)1.jpg[/attachment:29u4x8te][attachment=1:29u4x8te]Yellow Glow Raven (top-LED_2)1.jpg[/attachment:29u4x8te][attachment=0:29u4x8te]Yellow Glow Raven_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:29u4x8te]
How much for a chrome XCM raven with 3.5 Jack?