Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

obo

Fredrow said:
It's kind of already spoken for; I'm just waiting to hear back from him. It's going for $249.00..... If you remember that post in the "Everything goes" forum from that guy who lives on a Military base overseas, well he is the one that wants it. If I don’t hear from him in the next couple days then it will be listed for sale..... But darn, I put a grip of work into this controller.
Oh damn, i remember that post now. Lucky guy, i was hoping that bad boy was going up for sale. Great work though Fredrow. Only thing left to do is to put multicolor LED boards in some clear thumbsticks that correspond with the ROL ;)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
Fredrow said:
It's kind of already spoken for; I'm just waiting to hear back from him. It's going for $249.00..... If you remember that post in the "Everything goes" forum from that guy who lives on a Military base overseas, well he is the one that wants it. If I don’t hear from him in the next couple days then it will be listed for sale..... But darn, I put a grip of work into this controller.
Oh darn, i remember that post now. Lucky guy, i was hoping that bad boy was going up for sale. Great work though Fredrow. Only thing left to do is to put multicolor LED boards in some clear thumbsticks that correspond with the ROL ;)
now that.........that would be SICK

Fredrow

I'm already ahead of you pimp.... I was playing around with that idea last week. I haven't given up on the idea, but its going to be a tricky move.

obo

Fredrow said:
I'm already ahead of you pimp.... I was playing around with that idea last week. I haven't given up on the idea, but its going to be a tricky move.
oh yeah, for sure. You would almost need 3 LED boards would you not? and somehow find a way to connect them all up to work as one with the mod chip. I'm sure theres a way, but it's gonna be a costly mod!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
Fredrow said:
oh yeah, for sure. You would almost need 3 LED boards would you not? and somehow find a way to connect them all up to work as one with the mod chip. I'm sure theres a way, but it's gonna be a costly mod!
Im sure that would murder the batteries.....you would probably need to keep it plugged in all the time.....but still.

Fredrow

Yeah that's the new Viking controller, plus I added the xcm light kit inside of a stock Microsoft shell.....

Krier023

Useful Poster
Fredrow thats really nice. how difficult was it to fit those xcm lights into the microsoft controller because i love the light up buttons, but xcm quality sucks.

Fredrow

[color=#FFFFFF said:
Krier023[/color]] Fredrow thats really nice. how difficult was it to fit those xcm lights into the microsoft controller because i love the light up buttons, but xcm quality sucks.

It was actually really tough to pull off. The new Viking board, in my option is a little bit more tricky to install than the old Viking legacy chips were. (but that's prop because I only installed one so far of the new Viking 2.0 chip; and I wish we had a better name than the "Viking" for this new awesome product) Another thing that made it hard was that I didn’t use any of the XCM parts at all, except for the XCM circuit board, so I had to install another tact switch into the controller to turn the lights on/off ( you will notice that blue tact switch on the bottom trim)... And then I had fabricated one of the stock Xbox guide buttons to fit into the middle part of the controller, that was the number one thing that I love so much about that controller is that is has an actual Xbox guide button instead of the cheap one solid color dome for the guide button.

[color=#FFFFFF said:
a42ozslushie[/color]] Sick work on the controller man, like the color shceme and the LEDs.
So now do you have permission to do the viking 2.0?

Thanks man, I was super happy on how that controller turned out, but at the same time it was a shit load of work too..... To answer your seconded question; no,yes,maybe...... E sent me 2 of the new 2.0 chips so I decided to make a sick masterpiece with one of them, and now I'm working on a seconded masterpiece, it's going to be the same idea as the last controller I did, but with one of the RED Microsoft shells (I got some many brand new stock shells just sitting in my work area. So its going to have the XCM lights inside of a RED Microsoft shell. I'm in talks with E right now about buying some of the 2.0 chips but it's not looking like it will happen. But I'm still going to make and sell this next custom controller just because I love what I do and I need the money for college books....

[color=#FFFFFF said:
PS3andCOD[/color]] That's pretty awsome. Are you getting some viking chips now I guess?
Thanks for the props man......
No Just had two of them.....
:cry:

Fredrow

Well I have been away from the forums for a min now, but you will all be shocked tomorrow when I upload my new youtube vid of the new black/red "Viking" with XCM lights installed into the stock Microsoft controller..... I fucking love it.... I'm just too tired right now to work on the video, but it will be up and posted tomorrow....

Fredrow

The newest, the best, da one controller that tops the rest...... Oh yeah from your boy Fredrow at East-Seattle-Electronics....... [attachment=1:1c124bng]viking_2.0.png[/attachment:1c124bng][attachment=0:1c124bng]viking_2.0_led.png[/attachment:1c124bng]

Video will be up tomorrow, oh yeah the bottom shell is red.....What!!!!!

Also just to let people know, as of right now this controller is not for sale, but if someone were to offer me a price on it I could let it go....

Here is the link to the YouTube vid, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UwB0Zi25nk&hd=1

obo

Fredrow said:
The newest, the best, da one controller that tops the rest...... Oh yeah from your boy Fredrow at East-Seattle-Electronics....... [attachment=1:z5iqdn6i]viking_2.0.png[/attachment:z5iqdn6i][attachment=0:z5iqdn6i]viking_2.0_led.png[/attachment:z5iqdn6i]

Video will be up tomorrow, oh yeah the bottom shell is red.....What!!!!!
and i jizzed in my pants...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That's pretty awsome... Are there just lights behind the buttons? They seem to be completely different colours than normal in the picture. Is the Y supposed to be upside down?

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
That's pretty awsome... Are there just lights behind the buttons? They seem to be completely different colours than normal in the picture. Is the Y supposed to be upside down?

Yes, Yes, and Yes...

I made the Y upside down so all the top of the letters were facing each other. If you did not know, I installed an XCM circuit board inside of this controller, and changed all the LEDs to red, except for the middle guide button it is yellow.

Fredrow

Here is the new custom VIking Macro controller RED/Black stock M$ shell, with PS3 sticks, and an added bonus XCM lights.....Booooo Yeaaaahhhh.... I need some toilet paper cuz I’m the straight Shit!!!! [attachment=0:24fyuepi]BR_Macro.png[/attachment:24fyuepi]

Check out http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/products.html if you would like to buy this controller.....