FAL rapid?

bonefisher

A woman is never happy! LOL! Sure I could make one...maybe this weekend...been messing with this auto fire for three burst guns! When I get some time I'll do that one for you! I have to many rapid fires to list but here is a few!

Attachments

• BEAST RAPID FIRE.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 6
  • ELITE FAL RF.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 7
  • FAL-RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 15
  • SmokinRapidFireBO2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 6
  • SUPERFAST FAL.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 10

gamergirl

Haha, :) ok no problem, is that bo2 one for bo1 as well?
Also off the top of your head which one was your favourite to use, cause ill start with that also for the new rapid fire for me that your going I be working on if you could use your gradeA FAL dots at 1.90-1.99 for the consistant fire.
Bsasically. The rapid fires skip or jam at the start after 3-5 shots, but the grade A one doesn't,

so if you change the dots and have those dots after 2-3 seconds and have different dots at the start to get it flying..

So it will go super fast, consistant, to super fast again then repeat, I'm excited for this, and I hope it's going to work. I have no idea how to edit them like you but I'm sure you will figure it out? Hehe

gamergirl

Even if you make the macro then test it then record it using the record macro thing to record the super fast one then do that again to record the consistant one then edit to create the one perfect super quick to consistant rapid fire, I don't know I'm just pumped haha and throwing ideas out there

bonefisher

LOL! Calm down! Remain still! Deep breath! There all good but I like what my elite one is doing at the moment! Will get it made for you! I don't use record method it is all manually done! Only thing it's hard to get what you want because there is a cap on the gun and will only register the amount it is allowed even if you think it is faster!

gamergirl

ok, the best one still for me is the "grade A FAL, I just cant get it any better then that, problem is game lag, each game is different, therefore, I need different speeds for the grade A, sometimes 1.99, 1.98, 2.00, 1.95, 1.93, and trying 1.83 as well, I think im going to create a page for each speed, so I can keep scrolling while in game til I find that sweet spot?

bonefisher

I would just leave it on the highest you can go with the worst game lag that you have had and leave it there and enjoy!

gamergirl

hey bones was wondering for a favour, thinking of playing bo2 now.. and I would need these macros if there available? Fast gun switcher, Turbo knife(tac user), Rapid fire for the FAL(the best one that is the fastest) A 3 round burst rapid fire that is the fastest one going atm.. a snaking macro(tac user) a 5 round burst tac switch macro for the fal. and a jitter that will work with the FAL, and/or a 3 round burst weapon, if these are around I and I can get a hold of them I will definitely play bo2.. thanks so much to anyone that helps ;) ps got my two new macros, I love them, plus preordered xboxone today :))

bonefisher

Look in BO2! There is my fastest gun switcher in the forum under this is the fastest weapon switcher I have ever seen! You must use a shock charge for it! Down in the turbo shields post couple of pages back there is a macro I put called knife is the fastest! Try out the updated RF's post and tell me if all of them are good for your connection and u can use you 5 burst from BO for BO2! Also the xx method C4 post use the .7 one! What else! Oh enjoy!

bonefisher

ok thanks heaps, cant seem to find the c4 toss or the knife :( ill keep looking
If you go to BO2 forum and look for turbo shields at the bottom of the first page you'll see the C4 and the knife LB in there since you'll be using the switcher and the knife with the shock charge and be killin With the c4!

gamergirl

mm that's not a tac switch eh, and where is the 3 round burst gun that's the fastest, could you just link them here, also whats up with the snake, any of them work

gamergirl

the turbo knife lol (the fastest one) ? and the fastest rapid auto fire for the swat? and jitter for swat, sorry if I don't make any sense..

bonefisher

I'm at work so I can't send you anything yet but everything is there in BO2 posts if you just look for it

gamergirl

i haven't unlocked the FAL yet or the Shock charge.. so im stuck with the SWAT for now, and i should send my set so you know what i assign to what..

gamergirl

no its ok, ill wait til i get it, im using most of my bo1 stuff and the mw2 universal jitter is faster then all your bo2 jitters, so im using that.. and my g11 rapid fire is faster then the swat rapid so im sticking with that to, the auto switcher from bo1 is working fine too, and turbo knife works from bo1 as well, (havent try'd any dedicated turbo knives for bo2 yet) (can't find one for a tac :( )