New V360 clan website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jayjoes said:
http://viking360clan.webs.com/ :D Note yes i know M1A1 has already made one I but Made a better one! lol :shock: Got any good ideas that would be use-full for the site pm back
also please check out the videos on the site thanks everybody

Hey how does one become a clan of v 360? I'am quite new to the 360, and i had a headset trittion ax360 but they went to the shitter. Going to buy one when i get a viking controller hello for tax returns :D

Play BO the most right now win/lost ratio 0.31 reason is because i play online by myself. You need people in a party to win games. My k/d ratio is 1.13 first prestige.

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
Hey how does one become a clan of v 360? I'am quite new to the 360, and i had a headset trittion ax360 but they went to the poop. Going to buy one when i get a viking controller hello for tax returns :D

Play BO the most right now win/lost ratio 0.31 reason is because i play online by myself. You need people in a party to win games. My k/d ratio is 1.13 first prestige.

You need a viking controller and to be "Good". Contact "V 360 Drastic" or "V 360 Pro Killz" on xbox 360.

NYjetsNY1 said:
NameLess-Poster said:
Hey how does one become a clan of v 360? I'am quite new to the 360, and i had a headset trittion ax360 but they went to the poop. Going to buy one when i get a viking controller hello for tax returns :D

You need a viking controller and to be "Good". Contact "V 360 Drastic" or "V 360 Pro Killz" on xbox 360.

Be good at using the controller. or be good in in general? I'am good in in general in mw(1) and mw2 my KD was over 2.00 in both with out using mods.

NYjetsNY1

Wow, then yeah you ARE good.
Send a message to the usernames I told you to, and they will let you in their clan when you have your viking controller.

I am not a member. I do not like to be in a clan. I was in the W1ck3d clan back in the good old COD 4 days... then we broke up. I'm just not a clan person.

NYjetsNY1

Lol... I go a minimum of 2.00 a game, and the last few 30-0 .. stuff like that. I'm owning with my aim assisted jitter w/ G11 or FAL + rapid fire or M14 + anti-recoil...

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Lol... I go a minimum of 2.00 a game, and the last few 30-0 .. stuff like that. I'm owning with my aim assisted jitter w/ G11 or FAL + rapid fire or M14 + anti-recoil...
i dont care.

You could just say "congratz" or "nice"...

NYjetsNY1

Congrats. You really need at least 6 though so you can organize games + times and have a group going at once.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
Congrats. You really need at least 6 though so you can organize games + times and have a group going at once.
were not competitive.....i have friends who fill the sixth spot when we play MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.