New V360 clan website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJUnLeAsHeD

before we start a fight we dont know why he not a MOD it might be a mix up he contacted OD but hes busy so that docent tell us any any thing. :!:

NYjetsNY1

It is no mix up. M1A1 was being a bad moderator, and he then got demoted. That's life. People on the forums complained that he was an abusive moderator, many people complained in fact.

Secondly, I did not edit nor delete some of the posts you are saying I did. In actuality, it was OTHER moderators, not just I.

Thirdly, enough asking why he was demoted it is below. Complaining to odingalt won't help. I doubt he will get it back, typically if you are an abuser of power you get demoted. C'est la Vie.

M1A1 had multiple posts of vulgar. I also haven't seen him contribute to the viking360 community with help. He actually told me not to release my macros. He also told me his plans to delete all of my macros.

If anyone has valid proof on me being a bad moderator, please show me. Otherwise it is getting annoying having M1A1's little clan yell at me.

Vikingforums.com is not to be a place for flame wars. Leave that to xbox live.

Thread locked.

odingalt

Staff member
M1A1 isn't the only one that will be 'de-moderated'. I am going to review the list and look at possibly de-modding a few other mods. M1A1 being de-modded is sort of an accumulation of things. I don't think we need a flame war over it and so far he's taking it pretty well.

e sort of moderated him last year as one of our biggest fans and he put in a lot of volunteer time helping out around the forums. We keep trying to hook him up with a free macro controller but he's had to send it back twice now lol. (We replaced the mod chip and that didn't help so as far as I can tell his circuit board was bad from the get go).

Just think of it this as a re-structuring brought on by the fact that the forums are large enough now that I'm not able to keep up on them on a daily basis. (Actually it's been this way for quite awhile now, I'm sure you'll notice I frequent only the technical support forums these days).

Status
Not open for further replies.