New V360 clan website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
wITH THE viking controller they so could take over the ladder. :lol:

Yeah but you need to be good. I'm not in the clan, and I probably have the highest K/D... but I play TDM, they prefer Search and Destroy. LoveKillzSlowly is also good but he isn't in the clan.

Gb has no way of finding out that you use a modded controller. There is no kill cams in ladders. My buddy had one. And he was in the top 5 for doubles went from pretty much dead last to top five in about a week. He would challenge higher rank clan beat them and jump up the ladder. the lower rank you or, and the higher rank you beat you move up the ladder fast.

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
Gb has no way of finding out that you use a modded controller. There is no kill cams in ladders. My buddy had one. And he was in the top 5 for doubles went from pretty much dead last to top five in about a week. He would challenge higher rank clan beat them and jump up the ladder. the lower rank you or, and the higher rank you beat you move up the ladder fast.

sweet do you have to be in a clan?

NYjetsNY1 said:
NameLess-Poster said:

sweet do you have to be in a clan?

You can do 1v1 if thats what your mean. With black ops when you post a match you pick how many rounds and what gun you want to use only. If you use want to use the Makerov (Pistol ) then you have to. Or you can pick the option for "Any Pistol " etc. So you can play with all guns and just select which gun you want to use only. You can pick hardcore to, and radar on, when i used to play i found out Radar on is nothing but spawing flashes and nades.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NameLess-Poster said:
Truly thats not quite right if you are reported and they have video evidence they could get u banned/suspended

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NameLess-Poster said:
Truly thats not quite right if you are reported and they have video evidence they could get u banned/suspended

Its not hard, not to get banned i be doing game battles for about 4+ years. Had a turbo for a COD MW(1) for the ps3 we where ranked #11 on the ladders and no one on my team knew i had a turbo tell i told them(3months later). You cant just go out there and beast it up. You just need to be smart with the mod's

GJUnLeAsHeD

NameLess-Poster said:
GJUnLeAsHeD said:
[quote="NameLess-Poster":3vypmdfh]Gb has no way of finding out that you use a modded controller. There is no kill cams in ladders. My buddy had one. And he was in the top 5 for doubles went from pretty much dead last to top five in about a week. He would challenge higher rank clan beat them and jump up the ladder. the lower rank you or, and the higher rank you beat you move up the ladder fast.

Its not hard, not to get banned i be doing game battles for about 4+ years. Had a turbo for a COD MW(1) for the ps3 we where ranked #11 on the ladders and no one on my team knew i had a turbo tell i told them(3months later). You cant just go out there and beast it up. You just need to be smart with the mod's[/quote:3vypmdfh]If the team you are playing catches you u get banned and have to start again :( (its happened to me)

v360Reflex

yo what up guys.. so im done with mafia 2.. i beat it lolz great game! lol so i'll be back on BO/MW2 today after school.. and who ever said they wanted to join the clan hit me up on live or talk to Pro Killz AKA M1A1xViking on the Forums..

btw... M!A1.. ? wtf.. happened to your Moderator status !! :eek:

talking about pro kills moderator gone I Did post something on the forms about it and it got deleted soon after I THINK ITS SOME KIND OF CIA COVER UP? LOL :D

smallx

No, m1a1 was a pretty bad moderator which is why he is no longer a mod.

And m1a1^^^^^, I wouldnt be talking... You deleted my and Remmnever's post and then locked the thread because you were losing an argument

Status
Not open for further replies.