Newest Rapid-fire!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
didnt seem too bad but skips more then normal ill try making a prototype for the people having problems so in a minute ill post three or four of them for you guys to try out they are fast on my screen but may be a skipping machine for you guys

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Well I didnt do it alone but i really dont know i have to say hats off to drastic but me tryhard and jets did do a incredible job

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Stastically it would be modding bros and NyJets vs Drastic but in my opinion modding bros and jets

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
he just doesnt have drastics drastic has kept his a secret so none of us have it he can do a side by side since ours is free but reverse isnt possible right now until his is either released or someone who has his does the comparison

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
sounds good jets i was messing around with one that was about the same speed but less skips ill mess with it later though

NYjetsNY1

OK guys if ANYONE is having any skips on this rapid-fire change the speed from .97 to .93. Trust me you won't notice a difference but there will be NO skips. It'll be just as fast. If you aren't having skips, keep it at .97. They are basically the same speed.

For anyone who wants an explanation, send me a private message.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Im sure alot of people are going to thank you for this jets im sure it helps alot ill test it in a bit im not really getting skips but ill do it for the hell of it

NYjetsNY1

Im sure alot of people are going to thank you for this jets im sure it helps alot ill test it in a bit im not really getting skips but ill do it for the hell of it

I have 2 macro controllers. Both using our fastest rapid-fire.

One of them works flawlessly, super fast! The other? Skip palooza! It just skips skips skips.

On the controller that skips I tuned it down to .93 and on that controller it is just as fast as the controller with the .97!

So try it out guys and let me know what you think.

ILBIEAST

You can only go so fast in this game and I think the new one is fast. V360 Sinner and whoever can claim top speed but until I try it out myself I think the new one is fastest.

NYjetsNY1

This newest rapid-fire uses "feathering technology."

It feathers on the trigger, which breaks the cap as it simulates human-like pressing.

Therefore, this rapid-fire should be the fastest in the world.

Secondly, The potentiometer in each trigger on the Microsoft Xbox360 controller is different from one XBOX360 circuit board to another. Thus every rapid-fire controller is different.

So if you buy an evil controller, a voodoo controller, etc, they have it tuned to ONE speed. You can't change that speed. If your controller's potentiometer in the trigger does not like that rapid-fire speed, you will have a bad rapid-fire.

With the viking360 macro controller, you can set your own speeds! Thus, if the potentiometer is different, then that is fine, you just lower or increase the speed.

Anyone claiming that theirs is the fastest, is lying. Their controller's potentiometer may take their speed and shoot it fast. However, the moddingbros + NYJETS rapid-fire will still be the fastest if you bothered to use it and find the best speed on it.

I believe the only game that the potentiometer matters is black ops. So all rapid-fires that are tuned for ANY other game it won't matter.

Then you have to factor in lag, connection speed, etc etc!

There is why this rapid-fire is the fastest in the world. Anyone saying otherwise, lower the speed and it'll still be faster than any other.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
nice explanation jets very true. Some people want to see ours vs drastics which i would be willing to do sadly drastic has not released his so we cannot to a test

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
lol im tellin u your Rapidfire skips mine seems like it does cuz its on theater mode record. but it never skips on actual gameplay. :D Exclusive to my Clan NuGz. keep Smokin n fire rapidly :D

NYjetsNY1

lol im tellin u your Rapidfire skips mine seems like it does cuz its on theater mode record. but it never skips on actual gameplay. :D Exclusive to my Clan NuGz. keep Smokin n fire rapidly :D

Hey man, if you like to live on opinion instead of fact, then feel free to believe that your rapid-fire is the best.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
drastic ours doesnt skip if you turn it down doesnt skip at all doesnt lose speed at all either plus theater makes your mods look faster im telling you drastic ours is pretty insane i would actually like to see a comparison