Newest Rapid-fire!

NYjetsNY1

lol oh you'll get your comparison or check out this video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8yY4WWNq9w this is on my cap card not theater mode.

1. Theater mode makes mods look faster, not slower.
2. Ours does not skip again if it skips then it is do to the trigger potentiometer so just slow our rapid-fire down to .93-.95.
3. I have used yours before in the past (probably not your newest ones) and they always skipped.

If you'd like me to make a comparison I will, but you have to send me your macro.

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
Hey man, if you like to live on opinion instead of fact, then feel free to believe that your rapid-fire is the best.
dd? you really just say that lmfao.. i go by FACTS only. im Atheist and you new that.. i think your not even Atheist so... yeah your getting your opinion on my rapidfire im tellin u.. lol IK mine is better. ? logically obvious.

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
1. Theater mode makes mods look faster, not slower.
2. Ours does not skip again if it skips then it is do to the trigger potentiometer so just slow our rapid-fire down to .93-.95.
3. I have used yours before in the past (probably not your newest ones) and they always skipped.

If you'd like me to make a comparison I will, but you have to send me your macro.
uh okay... LIE you even KNOW that when u told me in the past that IT SKIPPED for YOU i told you EVERY TIME it DOESNT SKIP for ME. so get better internet connection buDDy

NYjetsNY1

dd? you really just say that lmfao.. i go by FACTS only. im Atheist and you new that.. i think your not even Atheist so... yeah your getting your opinion on my rapidfire im tellin u.. lol IK mine is better. ? logically obvious.

1. If you go by facts, then why do you think your rapid-fire is the fastest? Prove it using facts. Right now it is just you stating it. Your videos do not prove anything.
2. I didn't know your religion. Let's not get into that, as that is a different story.

Prove your rapid-fire is the fastest by sending it to me so I can test it.

uh okay... LIE you even KNOW that when u told me in the past that IT SKIPPED for YOU i told you EVERY TIME it DOESNT SKIP for ME. so get better internet connection buDDy

Our new rapid-fire doesn't have to deal with internet connection. It is fast on any connection, it has to do with feathering the trigger.

You can argue as long as you'd like, but until you step up to the plate and share your macro for a test, then there is no proof that yours is faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
1. If you go by facts, then why do you think your rapid-fire is the fastest? Prove it using facts. Right now it is just you stating it. Your videos do not prove anything.
2. I didn't know your religion. Let's not get into that, as that is a different story.

Prove your rapid-fire is the fastest by sending it to me so I can test it.
LOL.. nice try.. I NEVER DO that.. and lol please! Sinner has tried yours in the past and despite sinner and my past wit beef lol he STILL says my RAPIDFIRE is always faster.. lol and how does a VIDEO!!! (VISUALS) NOT SHOW PROOF?? really.. lol wow.. the world gets stupider and stupider... first the Radio sucks and now people are just illogical ...

NYjetsNY1

LOL.. nice try.. I NEVER DO that.. and lol please! Sinner has tried yours in the past and despite sinner and my past wit beef lol he STILL says my RAPIDFIRE is always faster.. lol and how does a VIDEO!!! (VISUALS) NOT SHOW PROOF?? really.. lol wow.. the world gets stupider and stupider... first the Radio sucks and now people are just illogical ...

1. Sinner + you stating that your rapid-fire is faster still isn't proof or evidence of it being faster. I could say I fly to the moon and my friend may agree. That isn't proof.
2. Only a video comparing the speeds side by side is proof.

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
lol.. try this smart one.. take the Videoz put em side by side hence. Window/Window each screen u can see both vidz "side by Side" and thus seeing that my RapidFire is visibly FASTER. Truth comes in the Optic, :D you canT Win on this Topic.
lol high right now cant type..

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
lol im tellin u your Rapidfire skips mine seems like it does cuz its on theater mode record. but it never skips on actual gameplay. :D Exclusive to my Clan NuGz. keep Smokin n fire rapidly :D
well drastic you prob had at least a year experince and me and kordell have maybe weeks of experince. Ours (With some help with NYjetsNY1) has got AS fast or faster than yours.

NYjetsNY1

lol.. try this smart one.. take the Videoz put em side by side hence. Window/Window each screen u can see both vidz "side by Side" and thus seeing that my RapdFire is visibly FASTER. Truth comes in the Optic, :D you can Win on this Topic.

You simply do not understand that there are so many other variables to take in!

What one needs to do is this.

Go into a private match. Class 1 FAL.
Use drastic's rapid-fire on brand new AA batteries.
Record it.

Leave the private match.
Go into a new one.
Use class 1 FAL.
Use the new rapid-fire on brand new AA batteries.
Record it.

No one other than the user who is testing the rapid-fire can be in-game.

Compare the speeds side by side by having both videos being played at the same time.

If you do that, then you can prove which is faster. The problem is, if you do that, there is no way that you won't mess with the results, as in mess the macro up etc.

The only way someone can prove it seriously is if either I or odingalt does it as we aren't going to swing to one side.

I honestly don't care if your rapid-fire is .001 seconds faster or slower. But if you want me to prove it, so be it I will.

You obviously don't want me to as you aren't giving me your rapid-fire to test.

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
well drastic you prob had at least a year experince and me and kordell have maybe weeks of experince. Ours (With some help with NYjetsNY1) has got AS fast or faster than yours.
well... if u look at my old rapidfire thats on the forums sinner uploaded it. that one. is the same exact structure of points to set them at.. lol go ahead see for yourself..

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
snd a year of practice.. um lol yeah on MW2 but not Black Ops my Original Black ops Broke so then i was on MW2 all the time PERFECTING that rapidfire then i suddenly come back and re-do a completely new concept of rapidfire for black ops.. theres a Theory :D

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
Read my last post. Would you like me to prove which rapid-fire is faster?
really.. okay again.. r u stupid.. if you REALLY WANNA SEE then just take my vid. on utube by URL and make it your video then take that fragment of video piece you take and combine it Side by Side with yours. on Sony Vegas :D

NYjetsNY1

really.. okay again.. r u stupid.. if you REALLY WANNA SEE then just take my vid. on utube by URL and make it your video then take that fragment of video piece you take and combine it Side by Side with yours. on Sony Vegas :D

Do you not understand the variables?

When you do a scientific experiment, ALL VARIABLES MUST STAY CONSTANT (sans the independent/dependent variable)

For example, say your scientific problem was "Who's rapidfire is faster, Drastic's or the New Rapidfire?"

An independent variable is the variable you have control over, what you can choose and manipulate.

The rapid-fires.

It is usually what you think will affect the dependent variable. In some cases, you may not be able to manipulate the independent variable. It may be something that is already there and is fixed, something you would like to evaluate with respect to how it affects something else, the dependent variable like rapidfire speed.

The rapid-fire speed is dependent on the rapid-fire macro.

If I take your videos, the variables are SO much different than what I have.

Your connection speed, host lag, lag in general, setup, controller, triggers, age of controller, microsoft xbox 360 board, everything is different.

I need to compare your rapid-fire macro on MY controller pitted against the new rapid-fire on MY controller under MY connection in MY private match with no one there with MY classes on the same map same place etc.

With fresh AA batteries.

That way, there is a minimum amount of changed variables so we can only test out the rapid-fire speed and not how lag affects it and such. Your rapid-fire could be different under different conditions, such as mine could be.

Do you understand now why you have to test the rapid-fires out the way I am stating now?

really.. okay again.. r u stupid..

You tell me. If I am stupid, then I must be:
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind
2. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense
3. inane
4. pointless

Does this answer your question?

Last edited by a moderator:

ILBIEAST

I totally agree with you Jets an experiment needs to be kept the same, anyone that has ever had a science class should know that.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont want to fight drastic but mine is way faster then your old one bud you know it is so dont go there and I do believe your rapid fire is crazy fast the only thing your forgetting here is are is 100% completely free yours however is not that will give me the edge on more then half of the people on the forums. I would like you to do that experiment or we will do teamviewer see everything im doing on my computer so i dont peek at your macro or anything ill do the test then you can delete the macro off of my controller and my computer. I will admit if yours is better or not. Plus you have had more expierence you may have not had black ops for a while but we made that in about two days which is insane. We have never made a macro for MW2 either.

But everyone remember 100% free i want to give back to the people that made the awesome controller we all play on :)

NYjetsNY1

I'm not accepting anything as proof unless I do the tests myself.

Also, all macros are OWNED by EINAR OFFERDAHL.

If anyone tries to sell a macro, they will be sued.

Also, if anyone has problems with our rapid-fire fast macro then just lower the speed and it'll still be super fast.

I'm not accepting anything as proof unless I do the tests myself.

Also, all macros are OWNED by EINAR OFFERDAHL.

If anyone tries to sell a macro, they will be sued.

Also, if anyone has problems with our rapid-fire fast macro then just lower the speed and it'll still be super fast.

It's obvious NYjetsNY1...you don't smoke as much as Drastic...hence your head must be much clearer. Keep up the great job you're doing.