******POST ALL BLACK OPS STUFF HERE******

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

MP REVEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here

Itz CHARLEY

I believe that trey arch has announced that the maps included with the preorder of the mid level edtion are zombie maps, but they said there would be no zombies, they are for the propose of the training mode where you fight AI as if it was MM.
EDIT:OK I got this vid you may have already seen it but it explains ALOT MORE ABOUT COD. you also see almost every gun that will be in the game, the perks, and tons of modes and gameplay.

Multiplayer Overview

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:
I believe that trey arch has announced that the maps included with the preorder of the mid level edtion are zombie maps, but they said there would be no zombies, they are for the propose of the training mode where you fight AI as if it was MM.
EDIT:OK I got this vid you may have already seen it but it explains ALOT MORE ABOUT COD. you also see almost every gun that will be in the game, the perks, and tons of modes and gameplay.

Multiplayer Overview
That's what my second link was

lunosla

i wondering if this or reach will be the better game because i come from a halo backround but i still love COD

apcoop7

Sorry to spoil it for everyone but:

BLACK OPS INTERNAL BETA ONLY

Here's a good video explaining how to create a class. Shotguns are a primary YES!!! No riot shields though :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYW-tjSbL7s

Also here's a list of perks if you haven't seen

PERK 1
Lightweight
Scavenger
Ghost
Flak Jacket
Hardline

PERK 2
Hardened (lol)
Scout
Steady Aim
Sleight Of Hand
Warlord

PERK 3
Marathon
Ninga
Second Chance
Hacker
Tactical Mask

Jonny

apcoop7 said:

Here's a good video explaining how to create a class. Shotguns are a primary YES!!! No riot shields though :(

PERK 1
Lightweight
Scavenger
Ghost
Flak Jacket
Hardline

PERK 2
Hardened (lol)
Scout
Steady Aim
Sleight Of Hand
Warlord

PERK 3
Marathon
Ninga
Second Chance
Hacker
Tactical Mask

You know if there is a slight of hand PRO for quick-scoping? or a different perk for this..? - Couldn't figure it out from the vid..

Also shotguns as a primary.. that could be fun...

Edit - All quick scoping perks in 1 set!! At least i hope it not!!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Jonny said:
apcoop7 said:

PERK 1
Lightweight
Scavenger
Ghost
Flak Jacket
Hardline

PERK 2
Hardened (lol)
Scout
Steady Aim
Sleight Of Hand
Warlord

PERK 3
Marathon
Ninga
Second Chance
Hacker
Tactical Mask

You know if there is a slight of hand PRO for quick-scoping? or a different perk for this..? - Couldn't figure it out from the vid..

Also shotguns as a primary.. that could be fun...

Edit - All quick scoping perks in 1 set!! At least i hope it not!!
quickscopeing is for try hard pub*s

Kamikazekid

So is it true that the only semi-automatic primary gun that's going to be in black ops is the m-14? What do you think about this?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The m14 is in one of the videos... It looks like it might be working a little like the m1 garand in W@W... Slow but fairly powerful... You don't need rapidfire to get the max fire rate on the m1.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
The m14 is in one of the videos... It looks like it might be working a little like the m1 garand in W@W... Slow but fairly powerful... You don't need rapidfire to get the max fire rate on the m1.
wrong I played it...it's like the cod 4 one

PS3andCOD

Contributor
How'd you get invited to that? There were some gaming sites that were just repeating whatever they could get cause they weren't invited.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
How'd you get invited to that? There were some gaming sites that were just repeating whatever they could get cause they weren't invited.
well one of my dads friends works at microsoft............and my dads other friend works at activision. i get into E3 PAX and Gamescom BACKSTAGE every year for the last 3 years. i met Major nelson at E3 this year BTW.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Wow you're lucky. First off, I live no where near anything like that... Montreal has some gaming places, assassins creed was made there, but even that's a 6 or 7 hour drive... And my parents are both kind of anti-gaming. Constantly whining at me about it.

a42ozslushie

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
well one of my dads friends works at microsoft............and my dads other friend works at activision. i get into E3 PAX and Gamescom BACKSTAGE every year for the last 3 years. i met Major nelson at E3 this year BTW.
I am sorry, but that is VERY hard to believe. You live in MA and fly all the way to PAX which is in Seattle, WA. So you fly to Europe as well every year too? You supposedly go to E3 which is in LA. Excuse me if I'm wrong but you get BACKSTAGE badges/tickets into EACH event? If true, your dad's friend forks out 2+ tickets + Additional tickets to other friends + Backstage(there really is no "backstage" btw) just for the fun of it? That doesn't sound that plausible as there is only limited amount of invitees activision developers are allowed to give free tickets to. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just kind of pointing out the obvious...

apcoop7

a42ozslushie said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
I am sorry, but that is VERY hard to believe. You live in MA and fly all the way to PAX which is in Seattle, WA. So you fly to Europe as well every year too? You supposedly go to E3 which is in LA. Excuse me if I'm wrong but you get BACKSTAGE badges/tickets into EACH event? If true, your dad's friend forks out 2+ tickets + Additional tickets to other friends + Backstage(there really is no "backstage" btw) just for the fun of it? That doesn't sound that plausible as there is only limited amount of invitees activision developers are allowed to give free tickets to. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just kind of pointing out the obvious...

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.