******POST ALL BLACK OPS STUFF HERE******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
well one of my dads friends works at microsoft............and my dads other friend works at activision. i get into E3 PAX and Gamescom BACKSTAGE every year for the last 3 years. i met Major nelson at E3 this year BTW.

*Cough* Name Dropper *Cough*

this sounds so fake by the way :lol:

Jonny

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
well one of my dads friends works at microsoft............and my dads other friend works at activision. i get into E3 PAX and Gamescom BACKSTAGE every year for the last 3 years. i met Major nelson at E3 this year BTW.

By the looks of it you might need to show some proof to prove this.. :lol:
Got any pictures of you there / scan in of the tickets or backstage passes..?

also currently think this is fake as well.. sorry if its not.. :?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

a42ozslushie said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
How'd you get invited to that? There were some gaming sites that were just repeating whatever they could get cause they weren't invited.
I am sorry, but that is VERY hard to believe. You live in MA and fly all the way to PAX which is in Seattle, WA. So you fly to Europe as well every year too? You supposedly go to E3 which is in LA. Excuse me if I'm wrong but you get BACKSTAGE badges/tickets into EACH event? If true, your dad's friend forks out 2+ tickets + Additional tickets to other friends + Backstage(there really is no "backstage" btw) just for the fun of it? That doesn't sound that plausible as there is only limited amount of invitees activision developers are allowed to give free tickets to. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just kind of pointing out the obvious...
hey belive it or not. I really don't care. My dads friend is an east cost Microsoft employee he works in the alpha and beta testing of Microsoft unreleased products. He also is on the xbox LIVE enforcement team. I met the activision employee through him. So you can say you don't beleive it all you want. It doesn't effect my life. Also I have a second house in L.A

odingalt

Staff member
Dude I should make you pay for your controller, screw the freebie, if this is true then your family is swimming in dough and you don't need us to hook you up lol :p

a42ozslushie

odingalt said:
Dude I should make you pay for your controller, screw the freebie, if this is true then your family is swimming in dough and you don't need us to hook you up lol :p
Hey E you should hook me up with a freebie or at least a discount if I can't get my raven sold lol. Maybe some swapage? :lol:

Jonny

odingalt said:

:lol: - Im guessing the next reply is.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

odingalt

Staff member
User request declined. Commencing purge of user from system. ZzzzzZZZzzzzZZ EEEEEEEEEEEEEE bfffffftt.... bfffft.... ZZZzzzzZZZZzzZZZ

Jonny

a42ozslushie said:
odingalt said:
Hey E you should hook me up with a freebie or at least a discount if I can't get my raven sold lol. Maybe some swapage? :lol:

Next thing you know he'll have everyone on here asking for a free controller/discount just because they have used the forums or something.. And i do believe E needs to make some kind of profit from the new controller rather than a loss from giving away free controllers..

So.. Yeah.. Can i get a discount too.. :lol:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
that may be true but they act like they are jewish with it. i payed for my legacy controller myself.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Whatever, whatever... It's not like being rich is bad, I'd love to be rich. But anyways, if you played BO, was the FAL semi? It's in the game again right?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Whatever, whatever... It's not like being rich is bad, I'd love to be rich. But anyways, if you played BO, was the FAL semi? It's in the game again right?
The max rank was 26 so I didn't get to use it...you get it at like 40 somthing

Status
Not open for further replies.