******POST ALL BLACK OPS STUFF HERE******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrow

First off I would like to say that this whole thread looks like a virtual crack house..... So many off-topic post, I read a couple post about Jew's, something about M1A1's family having 2 houses.... Just cracks me up....

Hey PS3 how about spending less time posting on here MR. 1000+ post and go buy an Xbox 360 and change your screen name..... Also who care's about the Jew comment M1A1 made, seems like it only offended you, and Jew jokes like that have been going around even before you were born, heck now it's just part of normal everyday talk..... "Like what is the difference between a Jew and Coke machine?"

Also M1A1 just because YOUR PARENTS have two house's, actual does consider to be rich. It also makes a huge stronger case of it since your from Boston and the other house is in Cali....

So M1A1, you were here in Seattle at PAX?? Good looking out and sending me a message, I would have liked to maybe see if you could have gotten me in...... I tried to buy badges for any of the three day's from people selling them off of craigslist, but everyone that I emailed either flaked out, or wanted way too much cash money, it's hard being a broke college student with no job and paying for College, plus Books....

Well that's all I gotta say on this thread for now, gotta get out of this crack house of a thread.......

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well fredrow, I would, but I don't have the cash. Besides, I joined to convince odingalt to make a PS3 version, and he is currently thinking about it... Therefore I have sort of succeeded. Yeah, I can talk a lot once I get going, but what's that got to do with anything. The jew jokes don't bother me, but they could bother a potential custumer who is jewish.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
Whatever, whatever... It's not like being rich is bad, I'd love to be rich. But anyways, if you played BO, was the FAL semi? It's in the game again right?
The max rank was 26 so I didn't get to use it...you get it at like 40 somthing

That sucks. It was supposed to be a full reveal, but they're still keeping their cards close to their chests... I guess you can't get any weapon you want with COD points? I thought that was the point of them... Or do you get like 3 guns available at a level and you can choose which to unlock?

v360Reflex

PS3andCOD said:
Well fredrow, I would, but I don't have the cash. Besides, I joined to convince odingalt to make a PS3 version, and he is currently thinking about it... Therefore I have sort of succeeded. Yeah, I can talk a lot once I get going, but what's that got to do with anything. The jew jokes don't bother me, but they could bother a potential custumer who is jewish.

well jokes aside i hate jews... JUST putting that out there..

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
First off I would like to say that this whole thread looks like a virtual crack house..... So many off-topic post, I read a couple post about Jew's, something about M1A1's family having 2 houses.... Just cracks me up....

Hey PS3 how about spending less time posting on here MR. 1000+ post and go buy an Xbox 360 and change your screen name..... Also who care's about the Jew comment M1A1 made, seems like it only offended you, and Jew jokes like that have been going around even before you were born, heck now it's just part of normal everyday talk..... "Like what is the difference between a Jew and Coke machine?"

Also M1A1 just because YOUR PARENTS have two house's, actual does consider to be rich. It also makes a huge stronger case of it since your from Boston and the other house is in Cali....

So M1A1, you were here in Seattle at PAX?? Good looking out and sending me a message, I would have liked to maybe see if you could have gotten me in...... I tried to buy badges for any of the three day's from people selling them off of craigslist, but everyone that I emailed either flaked out, or wanted way too much cash money, it's hard being a broke college student with no job and paying for College, plus Books....

Well that's all I gotta say on this thread for now, gotta get out of this crack house of a thread.......
maybe next year if i can scrounge up an extra badge.....and LOL

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
Whatever, whatever... It's not like being rich is bad, I'd love to be rich. But anyways, if you played BO, was the FAL semi? It's in the game again right?
The max rank was 26 so I didn't get to use it...you get it at like 40 somthing

That sucks. It was supposed to be a full reveal, but they're still keeping their cards close to their chests... I guess you can't get any weapon you want with COD points? I thought that was the point of them... Or do you get like 3 guns available at a level and you can choose which to unlock?
you need to level up to unlock the things for purchase with the CoD points. so if you rank up and you unlock somthing you dont like you dont need to buy it.

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Fredrow said:

maybe next year if i can scrounge up an extra badge.....and LOL

Next year I just need to remember to buy my 3-day badge earlier........ I couldn't believe some of the prices people were selling there badges for on craigslist; they were outrages.......

PS3andCOD said:

I remember him saying he was thinking about it over a year ago too...... That's when he still lived in the Seattle area...... Well if you think spending a year posting stuff on these forums for over a year in hopes to maybe one day getting someone else to build a PS3 RF MOD a success; well WAY TO GO PIMP'N'..... 2 Thumbs-up!!!!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

fredrow said:
Next year I just need to remember to buy my 3-day badge earlier........ I couldn't believe some of the prices people were selling there badges for on craigslist; they were outrages.......
yea i saw one for $750!!!!!!!!

odingalt

Staff member
GET OFF THE HATE SPEECH AND STAY ON TOPIC, don't make me get out my admin beating stick.

apcoop7

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Just because I have two houses doesn't mean I'm rich

Some people own 1,000,000 homes and make only 60,000 a year, does that mean they're rich? No it means they'll be in debt for the rest of their life unless they win the lottery.

odingalt

Staff member
At least argue about nothing in a topic called 'meaningless arguing'. The topic says

POST ALL BLACK OPS STUFF HERE

But all I see is gibberish.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.