PS3 Thoughts

NYjetsNY1

Personally I'd love just plain old macros for it. Tactical switches as well, rapid fire / dropshot, turbo knifes, etc. No need for extreme macros, even basic ones are good, but there needs to be a community. You shouldn't have to be the only one creating the macros. Like with the xbox 360 macro controller, everyone should be able to create macros. Even an in between legacy-macro controller will be awesome.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

finnaly.....the lack of a good PS3 mod has been frustraiting me so much i dont play ps3.....this actually might get me to start playing it again!

NYjetsNY1

The reason I DON'T have a PS3 is lack of this macro controller. If you made one I may get a PS3 so I can play free-PSN.. with an awesome controller.

Remmnever

I've seen some ps3 controllers put in xbox 360 controller shells. I think those look cool. Then you pack it with some mods and it would be bad ass. I personally hate the ps3 controller, I love the sticks, but hate the controller itself. I'm sure other people think the same way about the xbox controllers though.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
I've seen some ps3 controllers put in xbox 360 controller shells. I think those look cool. Then you pack it with some mods and it would be bad butt. I personally hate the ps3 controller, I love the sticks, but hate the controller itself. I'm sure other people think the same way about the xbox controllers though.
i agree....the PS3 gives my hands pins and needles(early warning signs of carpel tunnel)....

NYjetsNY1

I definitely NEED this:
I've seen some ps3 controllers put in xbox 360 controller shells.

I HATE PS3 controller and sticks, thats y I am xbox. The ps3 sticks are badly placed and the controller hurts to play on. The convex analog sticks on PS3 are awful they push your fingers off it. I much prefer the 360 ones, the concave = way btter

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I personally like the PS3 controller... I'm very excited to see the results of a PS3 viking. The major difference between PS3 and 360 mods is the requirement that both L1/R1 and L2/R2 can be rapidfire. That's a large portion of the reason I haven't picked a mod yet, because none of them have through the trigger rapidfire for both sets of triggers.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
I personally like the PS3 controller... I'm very excited to see the results of a PS3 viking. The major difference between PS3 and 360 mods is the requirement that both L1/R1 and L2/R2 can be rapidfire. That's a large portion of the reason I haven't picked a mod yet, because none of them have through the trigger rapidfire for both sets of triggers.
The macro controller for xbox can do both triggers and bumpers...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, people just don't use the bumpers much because they don't need to. That's actually one of the most important features on the PS3. The macro controller can't turbo the bumper while you hold it down though can it?

NYjetsNY1

i guess not if its not possible to do sensitivities... that IS a problem ... you can do like bursts tho... have it shoot 5 times fast.. etc... yet to be known tho odingalt might b able to do something

modded matt

Remmnever said:
I've seen some ps3 controllers put in xbox 360 controller shells. I think those look cool. Then you pack it with some mods and it would be bad butt. I personally hate the ps3 controller, I love the sticks, but hate the controller itself. I'm sure other people think the same way about the xbox controllers though.

I call BS...pics or it didnt happen

PS3andCOD

Contributor
There are mods that can do it for either on PS3, you have to choose though... It's also hard to instal, you need to cut a trace somewhere, and then the button basically becomes attatched to the mod chip... Even when off, the chip needs to replicate the button presses for the buton to work. I think. Intensafire does it for both R1 and R2, but they kind of ignore akimbo... There are not traces cut for intensafire...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
modded matt said:
Remmnever said:

I call BS...pics or it didnt happen

I remember seeing that I think... It was definatly not a mod that would be replicated to sell or anything.