PS3 Thoughts

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah. Still nice for if you're playing the other games though. If I get a mod I'm going to go back and try out jitter on COD4, the pump shotgun was full auto too.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol I've been waiting since I joined the forum... If there was something that mached up with the legacy controllers I would have bought it, but there isn't. I originally joined to suggest viking make a PS3 mod since their 360 mods are so superior. And now it's going to happen.

modded matt

sorry jets fan, you are very much mistaken. evil controllers does not have a cross compatable controller. the AM RND team has been toying with this idea for a few years now, there was one home made mod done a year or so ago, but it had terrable lag issues. it was two controllers spliced together, to prove the concept, but there was never a product that ever made it to the market, and certainly not evil controllers.

pics or it never happened.

NY jets, if you would like another chance to prove your point please link me to the controller of which you speak, and not to the entire product list. other wise, I will accept the resendtion of your statment.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

modded matt said:
sorry jets fan, you are very much mistaken. evil controllers does not have a cross compatable controller. the AM RND team has been toying with this idea for a few years now, there was one home made mod done a year or so ago, but it had terrable lag issues. it was two controllers spliced together, to prove the concept, but there was never a product that ever made it to the market, and certainly not evil controllers.

NY jets, if you would like another chance to prove your point please link me to the controller of which you speak, and not to the entire product list. other wise, I will accept the resendtion of your statment.
i call BS too....

NYjetsNY1

modded matt said:

http://www.evilcontrollers.com/products ... llers.html
It says: "Evils' famous rapid fire for PS3 controllers"
I assumed they all worked for PS3.
Very sorry for the mistake, I thought it included all of the ones listed. I guess they have a very bad website... its confusing I assume then only the bottom 2 work on PS3, the above are there incorrectly then?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That's what I thought too... It is a little suspicious though that the mods in teh 360 shells would have more available features than if you kept it in a PS3 shell...

NYjetsNY1

Yeah my bad. Once again Evil is trying to scam people... trying to fool them into buying the wrong controller...

Remmnever

Wow you guys have no faith in me huh?

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=651946

PS360026.jpg

or

keithj202004.jpg

P1000750.jpg

NYjetsNY1

Not available for actual retail and looks like a ton of work. Would be amazing to have as a PS3-Viking Xbox controller

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
Not available for actual retail and looks like a ton of work. Would be amazing to have as a PS3-Viking Xbox controller

RDC has sold a few of them. I didn't say they were retail in my initial post. Just said I have seen people put ps3 controllers in xbox 360 shells.

NYjetsNY1

like i said if viking could do that would be soooo great i honestly would buy a ps3 and use it on there... if i dont have an xbox 360 controller as my ps3 controller then i wont

I need:
Xbox 360 controller
Macro abilities

Personally those above are needed for the best controller for ME. Everyones different, some people like the PS3 controller / the shroom sticks. I HATE everything about ps3 controller... i honestly NEED xbox 360 FOR PS3 + macro lol

PS3andCOD

Contributor
That's the thing I was thinking of earlier... lol does anyone have any ideas for a PS3 modded controoler? We've mostly talked about switching their cases.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't think Odingalt is looking at quite all the features of the macro controller... He wants it to be cheaper remember. So lets just say you could put a PS3 board in a 360 shell, what features do you think the mod should have?