self programming?

Smittyboy

hey,

Is there any chance that you could send put up the program you use for the controllers and maybe a small tut for people who wanna self program their own controllers??? Maybe make the program for people who have bought viking controllers?? This would be an awesome addition for people who want awesome controller programs then maybe a thread could be made for sharing programs.

please inform me on your decision,

Thanks
Smittyboy

Fredrow

It wont go into that much detail but I know there is a windows based software coming out by Viking360 which will let you choose what modes you want & etc...

Smittyboy

ive only used java idk any other programming languages i would like to learn and this would be a way and i dont see how this would be a bad thing if anything this could bring more sales

Fredrow

Smittyboy said:
ive only used java idk any other programming languages i would like to learn and this would be a way and i dont see how this would be a bad thing if anything this could bring more sales

There are so many places on-line to learn about programing and programing in different langues.....

Fredrow

I wouldn't say stupid but if you wanted to learn programming you would most likely be better off google'ing it....

Smittyboy

fine then i just wanted to make my own programs to do what i wanted then to do instead of having to wait for updates

horatio13

smittyboy i'm in the same boat as you.. idk what this fred fellow is on about, i was hoping someone would help people in our situation out, instead of just bashing you. I'm gonna look into it and see how it works/what language (if any) and if I find out i'll let you know if I find anything :D

Ben

It is possible to make your own codes for the Viking chip, you will need to work out the schematics first and then get down to the coding...

But as Fredrow said, there is a small application coming out in the near future which will allow you to customise which modes you have etc..

Fredrow

I wouldn't call that bashing!!!! All I told that dude to do was google it...... There are so many places to learn how to do programing.....

Fredrow

horatio13 said:
If you could program them, then you would be able to do it now.....

that's what i was referring to

Programing is no joke..... It's you either got skills or you don't..... It also takes time to learn these skills..... Takes longer to master these skills......

Ben

I did try and learn to program pic's and stuff but it got way too hard too quickly, so I just stuck with learn HTML & CSS for my site! :p