self programming?

JTAG

well all i was trying to say is i dont have that kind of money to start somthing like that. lol

Fredrow

Nice...... Yeah thats what Im looking for is one of those dope-ass glitch rooms..... Thanks OBO..... Keep me in the loop......

theblur1

Haha im also gunna have to agree with the age doesnt mean anything.
I modded my first controller with rapid fire, light up a,b,x,y buttons, custom paintjob and PS sticks last year when i was 14. I also just took a course at school where i learned c++.
Lol also a good friend of mine who is 17 knows all about hacking/ip flooding/booting people offline/bots and everything else. Some people are just more technically inclined then others.

And fredrow if you go to thetechgame.com theres a video of an example from an unlock-everything hack on the front page.

JTAG

fedrow if u want head shots im on line i can give you head shots i dont mind just send me a message on my gt

Fredrow

JTAG said:
fedrow if u want head shots im on line i can give you head shots i dont mind just send me a message on my gt

dude I dont want to do 500 headshots the hard way..... Dont have time for that......

obo

Fredrow said:
JTAG said:

dude I dont want to do 500 headshots the hard way..... Dont have time for that......

much easier to press up on the d pad and watch the challenges fly accross the screen :p

Xx Binno xX

Yeah i was in this head shot game loby last night in headcourters we got 12 people and we switched on and off each game so much xp. Hey OBO add me on xbox live Xx binno xX. Yeah age don't mean shit I'm 15 an im trying to learn how to code but its hard and school only offers visaul basic and java. I'm try to get some c++ training because i want to make computer games and maybe some c-shark because thats what they code xbox 360 games in.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I am also doing Visual Basic at school, and have done Turing. Our computers have Turing, Basic, some other visual something, C and C++ but I don't know which classes teach which ones, or if we even have classes on all of them. The stupid course book doesn't say which language is taught in which course... I'm more interested in the PIC programing though, for rapidfire of course.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Has anyone found any good write ups or anything on how a rapid fire chip works and how to program it. because i kinda want to learn the basics. im only 14 but i can solder and all of that. i just wanna know how the rapid fire works and how to program it. just the basics not anything into detail cuz i dont wanna make them i just wanna know how they work

a42ozslushie

I am 15, more like 4 years soldering experience. Also made my own circuit to connect 3 xbox 360 hardrives for a bunch of memory. Just goes to show age does not matter.

Paul

a42ozslushie said:
I am 14, 8 years saudering experience. Know how to use certain programs that my dad has taught me through out my life ;). Certain skills where all I need to do is invite to an xbox live party and bam. haha. Also made my own circuit to connect 3 xbox 360 hardrives for a bunch of memory. Just goes to show age does not matter.
You spelled soldering wrong sir.

odingalt

Staff member
You've absolutely got to go to www.sparkfun.com and pick up one of their microcontroller development boards. I recommend getting something with an Atmel or a Microchip (the name brand company) on a development board, these are 'relatively' easy to start out with. The development boards give you all the hardware needed to start making LED's blink, and they include code examples on most cases.