self programming?

IrishStyle

Ben. said:
I did try and learn to program pic's and stuff but it got way too hard too quickly, so I just stuck with learn HTML & CSS for my site! :p

Same here, I gave PIC programming a shot but its very difficult.....HTML and CSS were difficult to learn but not as hard as PIC Programming

IrishStyle

JTAG said:
SO YOU CAN PROGRAM IT THROUGHT THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOT BREAD BORDS ? :)

Not sure what you mean. The JDM PIC Programmer is the hardware aspect of it and Winpic is the software portion. You could build your own programmer on a breadboard I suppose.

JTAG

ya thats what i want. haha ya i dident explain it right i just saw a guy like he used a bread bord conected to the pic programer and hw was taping the tac swithes to program the pic it was weired. :lol:. but i just wana be able to plug the chip in the programer and just burn the hex file to the pic..

so that a good one...... ima go ahead and buy it :D

Fredrow

Jtag, what you saw might have been the guy testing out his program too..... But you can program that way too, so who really knows what you saw....lol....

Here is the link to the programmer I'm learning on right now at school. http://www.microchipdirect.com/productsearch.aspx?Keywords=DV164120
Its just the PICKIT2 started setup. But the only problem with that is you have to do all the programming in assembly unless you want to dish out the extra money for Microchips Hi-Tech C software.....

JTAG

i was looking a that one it looks kinda hard to program with is it? well what im trying to do is make like a little mod service with one of my friends "coolshrimp"
thats his gt mayby you heard of him hes on se7ens and stuff. well any way he has his own hex code but we live kinda far apart so i need a pic programer to program chips. but were looking for some more people who wana just partner up and make a really good chip. whats the other one you said it more money?

Fredrow

JTAG said:
i was looking a that one it looks kinda hard to program with is it? well what im trying to do is make like a little mod service with one of my friends "coolshrimp"
thats his gt mayby you heard of him hes on se7ens and stuff. well any way he has his own hex code but we live kinda far apart so i need a pic programer to program chips. but were looking for some more people who wana just partner up and make a really good chip. whats the other one you said it more money?

See this is why I didn't want to open my mouth and give you help..... You want to go out and start your own MOD shop.... Well then do it, but I can tell you now that your going to have a hard time with it if you cant even pick out the right hardware to program mico's with.....

I'm not here trying to be a dick toward you, but at the same time I'm here to stay loyal to my friend E who has spent hard earned money and time to get Viking360 on the map. And then your using the Viking forums to learn how to run your own MOD shop......

Do you think Ford lets Chevy come into its house to learn ideas from there peeps??

JTAG

no way i can never be better than viking all i talk is about viking if you see my game battles account it has the viking logo and my avatar is viking i got 5 of my friends to get viking chips they r the beast what im trying to do is like make like my own mod for friends not for sell if i were doing that i wouldent be asking help on a nother guys moding websight haha. if i have permesion i would put the viking logo and link to this web sight.

IrishStyle

Fredrow said:
JTAG said:

See this is why I didn't want to open my mouth and give you help..... You want to go out and start your own MOD shop.... Well then do it, but I can tell you now that your going to have a hard time with it if you cant even pick out the right hardware to program mico's with.....

I'm not here trying to be a dick toward you, but at the same time I'm here to stay loyal to my friend E who has spent hard earned money and time to get Viking360 on the map. And then your using the Viking forums to learn how to run your own MOD shop......

Do you think Ford lets Chevy come into its house to learn ideas from there peeps??

Fredrow is right 100%.

JTAG

ya i know i dont wana take any bisness away from viking at all like i said just want to make a mod for friends.

Xx Binno xX

Ok I agree with Fredrow on this, but how can he trust you that its only for your friends? and not for your friends friends ect. Also Microsoft has free downloads of there coding programs. visual basic, c++ ect. its not the full edition but it works. And if you got to a book store like borders idk if you guys a have borders books store but they sell books on self teaching programming, my cousin bought a java script and c++ and he learned from the books. i would do the same but its very hard to learn from books so i just take the class at school.

JTAG

im seriousley not trying to make a mod shop im onley 17 dude im onley limited to how much money i have and to get all the stuff to do it is not worth it you have to go through ebay and all that i have no idea how to even sell on ebay to much work for a cupple bucks i think. but if u dont wana help i understand but to be honest no one is going to beat the viking chips like is said
JTAG said:
no way i can never be better than viking all i talk is about viking if you see my game battles account it has the viking logo and my avatar is viking i got 5 of my friends to get viking chips they r the beast what im trying to do is like make like my own mod for friends not for sell if i were doing that i wouldent be asking help on a nother guys moding websight haha. if i have permesion i would put the viking logo and link to this web sight.

VIKING CHIPS R THE BEST !!!

JTAG

if you know me im not the guy out there trying to get money i could of easy made a bunch of money off tenth prestege glitch lobies but i gave it out for free :D
what i want to do is help my friends get a mod that dont have enough money to get one.

Fredrow

Age has nothing to do with it at all..... I knew this kid who was only 15 and he was slanging the shit out of rapid-fire controllers like a year ago... He made some good money at it.......

To be honest we have already helped you enough... You are already pointed in the right direction all you need to do now is study up and learn more about what you need and want.....

Also whats up with the challenges rooms?? I need my headshots done.....
:D

JTAG

if you need head shot ill give u some i have a profile that i use just for getting thing ulocked just add me on xbl and ill help u right now MY GT IS BEAST SNIPER 20 let me know

obo

fredrow. I'll let you know when one's online, i got a few people that are gonna be hostin some within the next few weeks.

and yeah. age has nothign to do with it. Im 17, and technically challanged, but i know a certain 17 year old who has 7 xbox's, one's watercooled, a few are jtagged, and he's made a shit ton of money from modding/hacking

age doesnt mean shit :p