Viking Community

Hello Everyone my name is Jose and im looking to have a great time in the Viking community. i have purchased the Xbox ONE Berserker so im just waiting on that to arrive.. what i like doing is make Game-play, i do have an HD PVR to Record with. i like Picture Editing,Web Design, and Game Design.

JIM WALKER

Welcome to the Viking community Jose, we are a friendly chilled bunch, if you need advise or help, just shout, some one will jump in and assist .....

Welcome to the Viking community Jose, we are a friendly chilled bunch, if you need advise or help, just shout, some one will jump in and assist .....
Thanks and yah i will be needing help once i get my berserker today. on how to set it up if u wouldn't mind helping me..

bonefisher

That is a cool looking avatar! Just ask someone will come along and help you out with any questions you mite have.

@odingalt lol got bored and made this one:)
bhdk7c.jpg

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I like the emblems! That's some nice work. Man I really need to get a berserker. I'm in total berserker envey right now.

Its always something though. I'm in the process of buying a house and in between renting and finding another temporary place to live. Hopefully soon I can get one and not feel so left out!

I just want to dig in the new software and build some runes already!!!!

Weird thing is I actually have more fun building mods then actually using them. I just like to see what things I can come up with. Oh well soon very soon. I'm crossing my fingers!