Viking Community

I like the emblems! That's some nice work. Man I really need to get a berserker. I'm in total berserker envey right now.

Its always something though. I'm in the process of buying a house and in between renting and finding another temporary place to live. Hopefully soon I can get one and not feel so left out!

I just want to dig in the new software and build some runes already!!!!

Weird thing is I actually have more fun building mods then actually using them. I just like to see what things I can come up with. Oh well soon very soon. I'm crossing my fingers!
Thank you. and yah i just got mine i just cant figure out how to put the runes on the controller lol. but il eventually find out.:)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thank you. and yah i just got mine i just cant figure out how to put the runes on the controller lol. but il eventually find out.:)
well it shouldn't take long for someone to walk you through the process. Its a great community here and there's usually someone online or near by to help out. Enjoy the new controller your going to love it.

odingalt

Staff member
I love it guys, it's going totally viking in here lol

Devil, I sent you a ticket from the support desk i.e. trying to set up a time to do a teamviewer. See www.teamviewer.com it's software that lets us remote control into your computer, take over the mouse and show you around the software.

nlnSilencenln

I seen everyone's great looking avatars and made one for myself. Just waiting for my Berserker to get here on Saturday, I hope. I'm sure I will need some of your input to get the hang of setting up the runes me being an old geezer gamer. Haha

bonefisher

I seen everyone's great looking avatars and made one for myself. Just waiting for my Berserker to get here on Saturday, I hope. I'm sure I will need some of your input to get the hang of setting up the runes me being an old geezer gamer. Haha
Nice Avatar! If you need any help just ask away. Someone will come along and give a helping hand....

nlnSilencenln

Thanks, I have a lot of questions but will make an effort to figure as much out on my own before asking. The ability to share the runes as downloads would be great and hope that comes soon.