Viking Community

nlnSilencenln

I'm glad to hear that, I lurked these forums for a couple weeks before buying it. It seems that everyone playing the fps multiplayer games is using some sort of mod controller. My thought is if I was going to get one it should be the best one I could find. I don't do that bad without using any mods but remember I'm older and my reflexes aren't what they used to be when my mom brought me home a nice new shiny Atari Pong console..lol. Maybe this can even the playing field some.

bonefisher

Thanks, I have a lot of questions but will make an effort to figure as much out on my own before asking. The ability to share the runes as downloads would be great and hope that comes soon.
Yes hopefully Odin gets that finished soon to help out new comers catch on a lot faster.

JIM WALKER

I'm glad to hear that, I lurked these forums for a couple weeks before buying it. It seems that everyone playing the fps multiplayer games is using some sort of mod controller. My thought is if I was going to get one it should be the best one I could find. I don't do that bad without using any mods but remember I'm older and my reflexes aren't what they used to be when my mom brought me home a nice new shiny Atari Pong console..lol. Maybe this can even the playing field some.

I can promise you it makes a huge difference, I don't know your age of course, but I am 62 yrs old, now, even my younger playing friends say I am classed as a very good player, quite a compliment considering my age ....

bonefisher

I can promise you it makes a huge difference, I don't know your age of course, but I am 62 yrs old, now, even my younger playing friends say I am classed as a very good player, quite a compliment considering my age ....
Old as you feel the saying goes!

nlnSilencenln

I'm (only) 47 and play more than my 15 year old. At times I turn my chat off in lobbies with really young kids in it. Sometimes there is no telling what might come out of my mouth lol. If you guys want to ad me my tag is my user name here. I play BO2, BF4 although not very well, ghost and Titanfall.