wired controllers

Fredrow

modded matt said:
lol ftw means "for the win"

I which meant your comment stating that he needed to start testing how the controller works is the best comment and advice I have seen posted here yet

Yeah I googled it before I left the comment just so I knew what it ment..... I was just confused as if you were saying my comment was wrong and your were trying to correct me or something.....lol.....

But after looking at it again it makes more sense now because you put it before my quote....lol......

It's all good!!!!!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Gotten around to trying anything yet fredrow? I still don't have a controller yet, I can't drive and my mom won't take me anywhere just for that...

odingalt

Staff member
Unfortunately I've never even cracked open a wired controller, I'm assuming that either a.) you can only install it as a Tyr's Hand or b.) you would also have to write some custom code for hte chip to be able to get it to work just right with the wired controllers (assuming you were going for some of the glitch features). I'd love to help but I'm buried up to my eyeballs in prototype work at the moment.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I still haven't gotten a controller... Haven't even been to walmart etc since. The wired controllers do have a matrix, so tyrs hand should be possible, but there are also common line controllers, so hopefully we can get some glitches going... Even a tyrs hand beats basicaly any PS3 mod out there, so if we can get even that good to go you could get some business from the hard core PS3ers who are willing to buy the adaptor.