XCM remapper

Fredrow

All you have is a statements....... That's it......

You want to know why I believe that I'm right, because it has to do with good old fashion electronics.... Ohm's law can not be proven wrong... I don't need to build this to know that it can be done.

I have done projects similar to this. All your doing is sending data back and forth between the controller and the Xbox....

NYjetsNY1

Fredrow said:
All you have is a statements....... That's it......

You want to know why I believe that I'm right, because it has to do with good old fashion electronics.... Ohm's law can not be proven wrong... I don't need to build this to know that it can be done.

I have done projects similar to this. All your doing is sending data back and forth between the controller and the Xbox....

All you have are your statements as well for this.

odingalt

Staff member
NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Fredrow said:
Well Mr.Never-going-to-win-a-SuperBowl (aka:NYjets).... This could be used with the Macro.....

We've had this discussion before - you must of missed it. For the PS3... but this came up there and is stated in the link:

-THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH A WIRELESS CONTROLLER-

Odingalt said that he couldn't make a wired modded controller, well maybe not that he couldn't but he invested everything into the wireless one, so why do a wired one?

At any rate it won't work for a macro controller is all I am saying.
PnC cable........

The PnC cable on a wireless controller does not transmit button/joystick data.

odingalt

Staff member
Fredrow said:
odingalt said:
The PnC cable on a wireless controller does not transmit button/joystick data.

With some tweaks to the PCB board it could.....

I don't think the software build inside the MCU that is inside the wireless controllers has the wired USB communication in it. I think it's only programmed to transmit the information on battery charge level and that's about it.

NYjetsNY1

Fredrow said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
I'm "weird-0" ... OK.

You would have to chop some wires, etc, to get the macro controller to work - that is if you can.
Obviously I'm not talking about memory cards. It is an example of a company that sold something non-microsoft licensed and got nuked. Such as a wired-controller. Or if someone tried to sell one.
Stock macro controllers will not work.
I'm using what Einar said just to show how he wouldn't be able to sell wired controllers.
Maybe you can figure out a way to get the macro controller to work on the thing, but 95%+ can't.

When you get the macro controller to work with this XCM remapper, you let me know Mr. Freedrow.

Yup Yup..... Weird-0.....haha....

Your original comment to the OP, was
NYjetsNY1 said:
Won't work with a viking, just letting everyone know.

For you to make a bold stand like that without even thinking, shows that your narrow minded.... Look outside the box son....

But I did enjoy watching you back peddle like a baby duck throughout this whole thread. And how you used my info that I stated in your own comments to try help with your loosing battle...

Like I said before, there is maybe 15% of the Viking community could pull this off, then there is you with the other 85% who can not.....

Don't be looking at me to build this, I have no use for something like this.... All I was doing is proving you WRONG.....

Now I'm gonna get me some Grey Goose and get back to doing the dew......

Whos a baby duck back peddling now Fredrow?

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
Fredrow said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
I'm "weird-0" ... OK.

You would have to chop some wires, etc, to get the macro controller to work - that is if you can.
Obviously I'm not talking about memory cards. It is an example of a company that sold something non-microsoft licensed and got nuked. Such as a wired-controller. Or if someone tried to sell one.
Stock macro controllers will not work.
I'm using what Einar said just to show how he wouldn't be able to sell wired controllers.
Maybe you can figure out a way to get the macro controller to work on the thing, but 95%+ can't.

When you get the macro controller to work with this XCM remapper, you let me know Mr. Freedrow.

Yup Yup..... Weird-0.....haha....

Your original comment to the OP, was
NYjetsNY1 said:
Won't work with a viking, just letting everyone know.

For you to make a bold stand like that without even thinking, shows that your narrow minded.... Look outside the box son....

But I did enjoy watching you back peddle like a baby duck throughout this whole thread. And how you used my info that I stated in your own comments to try help with your loosing battle...

Like I said before, there is maybe 15% of the Viking community could pull this off, then there is you with the other 85% who can not.....

Don't be looking at me to build this, I have no use for something like this.... All I was doing is proving you WRONG.....

Now I'm gonna get me some Grey Goose and get back to doing the dew......

Whos a baby duck back peddling now Fredrow?

Hahahahaha......

I'm not back peddling at all........

It just so happens that now I have major free time on my hands since I'm done with college until this coming fall..... So I'm going to attempted the wireless converted into wired controller....

odingalt

Staff member
Allright quit arguing dammit. Fredrow and I have more experience than you. The order is God, Odingalt, Fredrow and then NYJets ;)

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Allright quit arguing dammit. Fredrow and I have more experience than you. The order is God, Odingalt, Fredrow and then NYJets ;)

odingalt said:
For electronics.

For Tech Support the order is NYjets, NYjets, NYjets. lol :lol:

Yeah TBH, I really do not know too much about electronics at all.

But yeah,

Lol thanks.

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
odingalt said:

odingalt said:
For electronics.

For Tech Support the order is NYjets, NYjets, NYjets. lol :lol:

Yeah TBH, I really do not know too much about electronics at all.

But yeah,

Lol thanks.

Ahhhh, no more arguing...... :( ......... :lol:

Once something like this starts it's tough for me to just let it go...... hahaha..... Now I see why a lot of my teacher think I should have became a lawyer...... :lol:

Fredrow

A'ight NYjets here are some pics of your foot inserted into your mouth.... :D ..... haha..... Just playing!!![attachment=4:1oiqakaz]IMAG0075.jpg[/attachment:1oiqakaz][attachment=3:1oiqakaz]IMAG0076.jpg[/attachment:1oiqakaz][attachment=2:1oiqakaz]IMAG0077.jpg[/attachment:1oiqakaz][attachment=1:1oiqakaz]IMAG0078.jpg[/attachment:1oiqakaz][attachment=0:1oiqakaz]IMAG0079.jpg[/attachment:1oiqakaz]

But just had to show you that it's not hard at all to convert a wireless controller into a wired controller. Like I said at the beginning of this thread, don't say something is impossible when it's possible....

NYjetsNY1

Fredrow said:
A'ight NYjets here are some pics of your foot inserted into your mouth.... :D ..... haha..... Just playing!!![attachment=4:1cd0e6t4]IMAG0075.jpg[/attachment:1cd0e6t4][attachment=3:1cd0e6t4]IMAG0076.jpg[/attachment:1cd0e6t4][attachment=2:1cd0e6t4]IMAG0077.jpg[/attachment:1cd0e6t4][attachment=1:1cd0e6t4]IMAG0078.jpg[/attachment:1cd0e6t4][attachment=0:1cd0e6t4]IMAG0079.jpg[/attachment:1cd0e6t4]

But just had to show you that it's not hard at all to convert a wireless controller into a wired controller. Like I said at the beginning of this thread, don't say something is impossible when it's possible....

No, I knew it was possible, but can you convert a macro controller into one and get it working with the XCM remapper? And have macros work?