Berserker Rune Packs

bonefisher

Jim there is no possible way to look at your rune pack! There is no upload to Viking Forge! I quit trying to sit there and tinker with the anti-recoils! I basically made a whole bunch with settings from 10% pull to 50% pull using compass readings with North(made everything in degrees) being straight up! It is so easy to figure out then! I'll show in dropbox how! Then if you have a gun taking off at a 30 degrees and you need 210 degrees to fix it you simply activate your 210 degree group and start applying pull to it! Which I make mine at 10%20%30%40%50% pull is all you need to figure! Then to really zero in just move sensitivity settings a little depending which way it goes!

bonefisher

I just put some examples in there to go off of and if you want something made which I might have already! I'll be happy to put it in there or make it to go in there!

hecwagon

Getting Titanfall today, (just bought my second XB1, with the freebie version, LOL), don't know what is needed yet, but will be working on some asap, will let you know ....
YES!! please let me know as soon you have something.. Thank you :}

matril

I'm sry this is really my first time posting. But how do I create a new post. And is there anybody with a macro for sale I really want one and have the money for it

JIM WALKER

I'm sry this is really my first time posting. But how do I create a new post. And is there anybody with a macro for sale I really want one and have the money for it

Matril, if you select the title (eg, anything goes) from the main page, you will see at the top left under the title bar "post new thread", click that and your away ....

Secondly, buying and selling from the forum is not allowed, you can do it privately but not on here .....

Last edited:

hecwagon

I need an invites aswell.. Ive been wayting for some titanfalls runes... Please add me or post some pics of runes... Thank you

Hi I've purchased Viking products in the past, but never posted anything. I fell like a real tool asking this, but how do you send a private message to someone?