Berserker Rune Packs

JIM WALKER

Btw, welcome to the forum as an active member, any questions, just ask in anything goes or conversations (pm's), the members here really are helpful to each other ...

modded matt

AMP was trying to pm me. He is looking for an invite to my drop box for Rune packs. but nobody has posted anything in my drop box........

bonefisher

Tell you the truth thought I was putting some in there but apparently not but made a personal one instead by mistake. .. first time I used this drop box but really haven't put much in my own neither.

AMP was trying to pm me. He is looking for an invite to my drop box for Rune packs. but nobody has posted anything in my drop box........
Question, Once I upload the the Ghost rune to my controller I can then enable the runes by using the buttons on your screenshots? Or can I only have one enabled at a time. Again I am new to the rune process. Thanks for your patience.

bonefisher

Question, Once I upload the the Ghost rune to my controller I can then enable the runes by using the buttons on your screenshots? Or can I only have one enabled at a time. Again I am new to the rune process. Thanks for your patience.
You must be talking about my rune packs.... yes once you upload the vrp. file to your controller the screen shots will tell you how they activate/deactivate and what's on the whole set!

JIM WALKER

You must be talking about my rune packs.... yes once you upload the vrp. file to your controller the screen shots will tell you how they activate/deactivate and what's on the whole set!

Yes, I invited AMP to your box bone, knew you had COD stuff in there, not my game so haven't got any in mine ...

Tate24

I ordered the Berserker and I'm waiting for it to get in. I wanted to see if anyone can tell me what types of Runes have already been made for COD Ghost and BF4. Thanks!

modded matt

Ok so I may be confused, but not sure. I have my berserker, and am waiting on my log in info.

In the mean time, I am looking for Runes. The folder I set up here is empty. Bonefisher has a folder that I was invited to which contains one Titanfall .VRP and 11 screen shots. Then I have Jim's folder which contains another titan fall .VRP and a BF4 rune pack along with 9 screen shots and 5 HTML links of screen shots.

I dont see any COD

Where are all the runes people are talking about?

modded matt

LOL now I understand. We dont really need the library, we just need to be able to import/export runes and rune packs.

Odingalt, can you upload another rune pack sample to the public rune area if it was sent to you?

NRG

Please allow me access to that rune drop box. What does PM message mean? Sorry, I had been isolated from tech world by my wife for 7 years now and I need to get back to the lingo.

NRG

Hey Guys, thanks for sharing your runes. I was checking out the screen capture and trying to emulate what you guys had. I had two questions and one request.

1) How were you able to make multiple bars on the time axis for example the humanized rapid fire was something like this ( ----- ------ ------ ) I was never able to put spaces in between when I try. Its just one long continuous bar.

2) For the jitter, on the L joystick line, how did you make those little directional lines on each point and were they all just point up?

My one request is how do you guys make an anti-recoil rune? any screen shots for those?

Thanks for any feedback by anyone.

bonefisher

Hey Guys, thanks for sharing your runes. I was checking out the screen capture and trying to emulate what you guys had. I had two questions and one request.

1) How were you able to make multiple bars on the time axis for example the humanized rapid fire was something like this ( ----- ------ ------ ) I was never able to put spaces in between when I try. Its just one long continuous bar.

2) For the jitter, on the L joystick line, how did you make those little directional lines on each point and were they all just point up?

My one request is how do you guys make an anti-recoil rune? any screen shots for those?

Thanks for any feedback by anyone.
The humanized rapid fire when you draw your line move over and click for the new line to draw....if you have to close it will blend in together..

Jitter.....is not working very good these days since they put delays in game from stopping this....when I get around on getting some time to work on this to see if we can come up with something new.....

Anti-Recoils is made on the right stick and once you draw a line you click on each end of the rune to axis joystick behavior for how much pull and direction you want on it....