Black Ops II Macro Upload - Jitter

odingalt

Staff member
If you tune it just right jitter will shoot the 3-round burst (in bursts) faster than the rapid fire. Will see if I can round up a video some time. In other words the XYY jitter method can be used to reduce the delay between each 3-round burst.

If you tune it just right jitter will shoot the 3-round burst (in bursts) faster than the rapid fire. Will see if I can round up a video some time. In other words the XYY jitter method can be used to reduce the delay between each 3-round burst.

That would be beast!!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
That is true but I go with the rapid fire for the fact that with the macro i cant toggle between aim regular fire and then jitter hip shot. If i make it jitter I cant aim fire normal. maybe there is a way to build a macro to achieve this but i havent figured out how to do it without adding a on off tac.

jameswoo

Hi brian, I wasn't using any drop shot macro, I just pressed too hard on my right thumb stick while pressing RT (tactical setup) LOL

I mostly play objective based games so instead of Suppressor I mostly use Long Barrel on the 870 MCS now too, together with Laser Sight and Extended Clip. Yes your fast jitter will burn through ammo in a second so Extended Clip helps with that somewhat :)

I find the KSG hard to work with too, seems it fires slugs instead of buckshots so its bullets won't split and spray? Think it's better to aim down sight instead of our hip fire jitter style then :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

yep i gave up on the jitter on that gun. If it would spray fire it would be nice but like u said if u aim down sights that gun can shotgun can shoot pretty far and kill enemys in one shot.

Gleipnir

I just want to state that the ksg is a hard shotgun to work with mainly cause it doesn't spray bullets it spits buck shots (steel balls). this makes it highly inaccurate to hit people with jitter.

Pretty sure it shoots single slugs.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Pretty sure it shoots single slugs.
I might not of put it in exact correct context but I thought people could understand what I'm implying. If it does not "spray bullets" then it has to be a single projectile. Sorry if i diffident say "Buck shot" and "steal ball". I messing up by making it plural by accidently adding the "s".

Last edited:

bonefisher

Just put a piece of tape on your screen of the tv with a red dot on it and that KSG turns into a wrecking machine! LOL! Works get with all your hip fires!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

BO2 Tac Jitter + Mule Kicker!

Deleated. Jitter is patched. Macros dosent work.

Attachments

• BO2 Mule Kick Jitter (XYYXYY) Tac Fastest.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 28
  • BO2 Mule Kick Jitter (XYYXYY) Tac med.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 21
  • BO2 Mule Kick Jitter (XYYXYY) Tac slowest.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 20
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Updated my RT Jitters here!

Deleated. Jitter is patched. Macros dosent work.

Attachments

• BO2 Jitter XYY Fast.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 100
  • BO2 Jitter XYY medium.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 62
  • BO2 Jitter XYY slow.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 65
Last edited:

watwat

I slightly changed the speed multipliers on my jitters except the medium jitter. I feel these are better speeds and the slow jitter is really beast now. before it was a little to slow but now i feel its the perfect speed. I also slowed my fast jitter down slightly and it operates a lot better. Hope u guys like it!

which one of these works with the remington? the jitters i've tried before skipped or were too fast =/

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I would suggest the medium and slowest. I kept the medium speed the same and speed up the slowest from before cause it was too slow in my opinion but i think slow is the perfect speed for the Remington shotgun guaranteed its not to fast. I also slowed down my fastest jitter to what i feel is still really fast and not too fast to where bullets will only do half damage. Id suggest using this one on the second shotgun. It shoots it faster than if u just used RF on that shotgun and that shotgun can shoot really fast just with RF so the other two jitters i wouldn't use on the second shotgun. U might not like the fastest on the Remington but i like it works for me but if u want a well controlled good jitter then slow will make you happy.

watwat

another question...if i remember correctly the jitters i used in the first black ops i was able to just set the macro to a tac button and press it and it will fire. here, i have to press the tac with jitter on it and then press the right trigger for it to fire. please tell me this is what it's supposed to do, and i'm not just losing my mind?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

No No No No! I made 6 jitters. 3 of them to be used with the RT & 3 of them to be used by tac. The tac jitters are also known as mule kick jitter meaning if u hold the LT with the tac u get akimbo jitter. With the tac jitter u can hold the tac for full jitter or u can tap the tac for what i call double tap meaning that it will fire two rounds off with one tap of the tac button. I did this so people have the option to save on ammo instead of burning their clips to fast. If you look at the title of the thread it will say what jitters are used stating if its my 3 RT jitters or my 3 tac button jitters. There is no tac + RT whatever u mentioned. Let me make it real simple for u. The forums are slammed with betas. Go to Moddingbros sticky thread. I just made a media file with all my BO2 finalized macros in there. find the thread with the title that say ModdingBros finalized macros for BO2. In that thread is a media file if u download it u will have every complete "no beta" macros I made for this game. They are all in perfect working condition. Hope this answers your question and for everyone in the community for now on till the library is updated go to our sticky thread and enjoy our macros. That means no more spamming through the forums to find what macros work and dont work. (at least all the macros made by ModdingBros) Cause our macros have been officially tested label to correct specs and ready to roll without any problems!

Last edited:

Salamito140

i am not a noob when it comes to jitter but how in the world you get these jitter mods to work. i am putting them on my tacs and they arent working no matter which one i use. i tried using semtex and bettys and nothing. i mean ofcourse i have a shotgun attached.