Black Ops II Macro Upload - Jitter

Hey slicktrick If u want i can make you a LT jitter aim assist. What i can do is take your favorite rapidfire and make it opperate on the LT. It will aim+fire with the pull of the LT. U can add a toggle on/off if u like as well. I cannot make the jitter stop on the RT when aimed in on the LT but I can work around it in other ways. I know u were asking for a macro that can stop jitter when aimed in well this is the next best thing that i could come up with. Just let me know if your interested in this route and I can make something up for u.

I never saw this response, Thanks brian.. I appreciate it brother

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I Have The jitter so if you wanna see it send me friend request GT. Dropshotzz nM
U should post your jitter up so everyone can use it!. Also do u run any special perks for it to operate! I made some a long time ago that use RT (RB or LB) & Y that work with almost all LB perks and or RB Semtex " depends on preference as LB Dont make Semtex sound that gives away your position". Anyway specific perks can speed up the jitter as well like fast hand or dexterity.

I'm curious to see what setup u came up with! A lot of people went the sprint jitter method as it fires way faster but is un reliable when their is down weapons or your to up close to multiple enemies it will freeze up. The method I made wasent the fastest but its 100% reliable and a little faster than twice the rate of fire with just RF.

Anyway post it up so I can see what your work in with. I always like to get a fresh perspective in other minds of their creation process. I'm always looking for other new techniques in macro editing. Sometimes u think you have seen it all and someone will open the door to a whole new way to mod something! So please share. My curiosity is peaking.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have all my work floating around in here. Mine might be in a media folder. I wonder if its still good? Its been so long since I have touched anything in my media fire bin. Anyway if I get to.e this weekend I'll try to post up the spaz shotgun jitter I made for MW2. It still has some bug issues bit its the only working jitter for that gun and its deadly!

VividJitter

There is one that is like the sprint jitter but a lot faster I have seen people using it and trying to get my hands on it with this jitter u can jitter the KSG and don't have to have any special perk either so when I get it I will post it on here

cheyennefou

Bo II zombies turbo knife (no semitex )
RS+YY (or B+YY if tactile )

*must have 2 guns, no ammo in gun in your hand.
see here printscreen of your 1rst&2nd gun

1rst gun.jpg 1rst gun
2ndgun.jpg 2nd gun

I used this macro only in zombie, Grief mode enjoy & comment :)

Last edited: