Black Ops II Macro Upload - Jitter

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yes these files work fine. I literally just tested them out. I Couldn't tell u why they dont work my guess is somehow your getting corrupt files somehow. Why dont u try going to the Moddingbros sticky thread and down load my macro file. its on the first page toward the bottom and it has all 70 macros i made for this game. I know all my files work in there. Just make sure if it says tac jitter to assign them to a tac and if it says RT jitter then assign them to RT. Theses files have worked fine for 100s of people but every once in a while i get a couple people telling me they dont work. All i can tell u is something on your end is getting messed up from the time u download my files to uploading them. If u click on these files then try to go to the editor then back to the file it will more than likly corrupt the file. Erase all the jitter files u have on your BO2 folder go to my sticky thread then upload my media file then load them into your BO2 file then try it out. U dont need any special setup to opperate jitter its just runs of the RT and X,Y,Y buttons. If that dosent work then maybe u need to upload the lastest firmware if u haven't already. I want everyone to know these files do work. I just tested every single one and they work the way i made them to work. If u cant get them to work its not the macros its because u are not loading them right. I can only give u the information to use them right its up to u to to figure it out from there but know these all work every single macro.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Deleated. Jitter is patched. Macros dosent work.

Attachments

• jump shot Jitter tac(XYYXYY)fast.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 24
Last edited:

blokq

I was using the jitter (Fast) or mulekick jitter (ultra fast) done by WHITE 4ND N3RDY. It's faster than the one in the video. So it equals more fun, but less ammo ;) the jitter (ultra fast) didn't work well for me.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

The jitter is a weird deal in this game. I dont know why but when u get real up close to people its like it will lagg out your shots. It works good from mid range up close but if your right up on someone it tends to lagg the shots off. The mule kicks were designed for tac buttons and the other regular jitters were designed for the right trigger. Best shotgun is the first pump action shotgun. The ultrafast works pretty good with the second shotgun. The ksg dosent work with jitter very well but if u have one of those stick on target assist and stick it on your tv where that shotgun hip fires out the slug u can run around and hip fire kill people from half way across the level.

blokq

Yes I've noticed that aswell, most of the time, when you're not in the enemies face, it works fine. But still, the fast normal jitter worked pretty nice for me, on any range. even in his face. :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea thats the one I roll. My opinion the Fast is the best one. I also like my dropshot jitter as well. I make a run and gun shotgun setup and havee fast jitter on the RT with a on/off toggle and a dropshot jitter fast on a tac switch. It catches people of guard a lot and seams to work when your real up close to someone.

NERD, I have been searching for the Jitter Medium or Jitter Fast that cancels jitter when scoped in? Hoping you had it? Thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

There are limits to what u can do with the macro software. I belive its impossible to make a canceler macro that will disable jitter on the right trigger when scoped in to the LT. I ca do a lot with the software but i cannot do that! This is why I made tac versions of jitter to free the RT up for RF. Or you can make a toggle on/off for the Jitter on the RT but it would just be stock settings on the RT. Ive had sucess in building canclers where i trick the controller into beliving the button is constantly being held down after it is used one time which basically disables the funtions to the button the macro is designed. Say u had knife on a tac cause u panic kinfe people all the time. I can make a macro that disables the RS or B button if your tactical. But even with all this info I wouldent know how to contribute that to disabiling Jitter when scoped in and Im going to go out on a limb and say its impossible with the current software!

P.S Just for future reference if you want to abrivate my long forum name just end it in NERDY not NERD. Not a big deal just sounds a little off putting to me. It will just fall in to a more respectful tone with me thanks!

Last edited:
Np NERDY Thanks for your time...

ps. If sometimes while using Jitter XYY Medium, I switch to my pistol probley 2/10 times if I slow the mod down will it help? if so by how much, Thanks

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

U know i.d.k. i really dont use the medium jitter or the slow jitter. I have only slighty tested it before i published it. All i can say is maybe play around with the Y,Y funtions of the macro. Maybe try lengining the streatch of the Y,Y or maybe try squeezing in the gap between the Y,Y.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hey slicktrick If u want i can make you a LT jitter aim assist. What i can do is take your favorite rapidfire and make it opperate on the LT. It will aim+fire with the pull of the LT. U can add a toggle on/off if u like as well. I cannot make the jitter stop on the RT when aimed in on the LT but I can work around it in other ways. I know u were asking for a macro that can stop jitter when aimed in well this is the next best thing that i could come up with. Just let me know if your interested in this route and I can make something up for u.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Fire-reload-swap-swap jitter has officially been patched. Has anyone discovered a new way to do it yet?
There has been a patch fix but there are many issues. There is a sprint method that fires real fast but is highly inconsistant when your about 4 feet away from an enemy. It will just stop firing. There is another method thats consistant but very slow on the jitter. Its about 50% faster than normal RF on the Remington shotgun. The XYY methos still works on the S12 shotgun if your interested in that gun. U can find the new jitters in this BO2 forum theres the sprint ones in 2 different threads. 1st thread is called Jitteraid and second thread is called JitterBug. Those have the sprint method and the consistant firing jitters that fire slower are in a thread called Semtexshotgun. U will just have to try them all out and read the threads about them because for them to work right there are special perks u have to use. Good luck on them Wally SS.

Last edited:
A new member with 1 post, making a account just to post asking about jitter... I remember Odin talking about how his competitors come on here seeking information.