Black Ops II Macro Upload - Miscellaneous

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
No but i was thinking about making some. A lot of guns are not going to do any good with fast reloads. I say this cause when u reload on most guns from the time the clip register the ammo to where you fire the weapon it wont shave any time off. I think the programmer's intentionally did this to try to obsolete this glitch. There are a few weapons i was thinking about doing were i noticed i could shave a few milliseconds off but don't really think its worth it. However if you are a light machine gunner this will help u greatly and i will soon post fast reloads for those weapons. I will do a Y,Y reload method on these instead of the sprint method. The Y,Y method is a lot faster.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Turbo knives for sniper & light machine gunners!

These turbo knifes work on both snipers and light machine guns using the fast hand perk. There are default and tactical setups and they are ran the same as my other turbo knifes as far as what perks to set up to use it. just go to my first turbo Knife thread and read what can be used with these macros thanks.

Attachments

• sniper,machingun,FH,knife,D,LB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 14
  • sniper,machingun,FH,knife,D,RB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 10
  • sniper,machingun,FH,knife,T,LB.vkm
  • sniper,machingun,FH,knife,T,RB.vkm
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Continued!!

Here are some more turbo knifes. these are to be used with only sniper classes that dont use the fast hands perk. There are default and tactical setups and they are ran the same as my other turbo knifes as far as what perks to set up to use it. just go to my first turbo Knife thread and read what can be used with these macros thanks.

Attachments

• sniper, knife default LB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 6
  • sniper, knife Default RB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 7
  • sniper, knife Tactical LB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 8
  • sniper, knife Tactical RB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 9
Last edited:

Boricua

Alright! And always move forward constantly right?

u can do anything aim, trow grenades and what not.. u don't have to move forward all the time .. i jut move left to right and so on to stay snaking which makes it 2x as hard for people to hit u lol..

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Continued!!

Here are my turbo knifes for light machine guns only and these turbo knifes are NOT to be with the fast hands perk. There are default and tactical setups and they are ran the same as my other turbo knifes as far as what perks to set up to use it. just go to my first turbo Knife thread and read what can be used with these macros thanks.

Attachments

• mchngun, knife default LB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 6
  • Mchngun, knife Default RB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 9
  • mchngun, knife tactical LB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 5
  • mchngun, knife Tactical RB.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 5
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I hope every one enjoys all of these turbo knives! I busted my butt to make 20 different knife set-ups so every weapon, class perks, and default + tactical users can use my knife set-ups for any combination style they play. I just hope through all my hard work that the community will be happy when they have every option available to them to run my knifes for any set up combination they can think of. Got u all covered!!!

Id like to add that I think the (LB) modes work a little better! there are way more slots that work with the knives and u can use your primary grenades to kill someone and u can have 2 (LB) perks so u can still use one of your perks and still Knife. Also I think the (LB) modes knife a little quicker, less recovery time.

Last edited:

fst2011

Hey Brian...I kinda understand why u did the led thing...kinda! You explained it just fine..lol its my brain that has the problem. I'm "WHITE 4ND OLD"...lol hey thanks for really taking out the time and helping out this macro group. great work!!!

Brian K

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

95% Invincibility snaking for default & Tactical setups!

Ok I believe I just cracked the invincibility snaking for zombies! I tweaked basically all of mattboy76 snaking macros. I re-did all the A, B, RS and led macros movements and came up with what I call 95% invincibility snaking! I still basically gave mattboy76 all credit I just added my name with his under the author and gave him a very special thanks and shortly described that the macro has been revised by ModdingBros! ok with all that out of the way i want to talk about this new snaking. I call it 95% because occasionally u will get struck. I went to local zombie mode and set it to zombie level 20 and i sat in one spot dident move and stayed alive for longer than 7min. I actually never died I shot all my ammo into the zombies even aiming in and never got hit. very occasionally a zombie would get one hit in but i just got tired of watching myself be surrounded by zombies for 7 min. Im sure u can die with this if they get two lucky hits in but come on level 20 surrounded by 100 zombies for 7 min and busting all my bullets into them. I dont think it can get any better. So here it is check it out. Im really proud of this one!!!

Update: U can still die with this macro. the more i tested it the more i died. a lot of times the zombies would force me into a prone block and a lot of times how i died was i would get double hit at once. I got a little better results by moving the led just one bar line forward. (u might want to do this on these two macros but its hard to tell if it made a difference or not) I really got it maxed out. u cant move the A button back one bar without it not working right. I don't know but i have a strong feeling that in this game u might never achieve full 100% invincibility but I feel i did a real good job on this one and id like other to take on this challenge and see if some fresh new perspective can mabey crack this invincibility snake. If anything i greatly improved on this existing macro and im sure other will enjoy using it.

Attachments

• Default-Invincibility Snaking Macro - Assign to Tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 63
  • Tactical-Invincibility Snaking Macro - Assign to Tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 22
Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Ok I believe I just cracked the invincibility snaking for zombies! I tweaked basically all of mattboy76 snaking macros. I re-did all the A, B, RS and led macros movements and came up with what I call 95% invincibility snaking! I still basically gave mattboy76 all credit I just added my name with his under the author and gave him a very special thanks and shortly described that the macro has been revised by ModdingBros! ok with all that out of the way i want to talk about this new snaking. I call it 95% because occasionally u will get struck. I went to local zombie mode and set it to zombie level 20 and i sat in one spot dident move and stayed alive for longer than 7min. I actually never died I shot all my ammo into the zombies even aiming in and never got hit. very occasionally a zombie would get one hit in but i just got tired of watching myself be surrounded by zombies for 7 min. Im sure u can die with this if they get two lucky hits in but come on level 20 surrounded by 100 zombies for 7 min and busting all my bullets into them. I dont think it can get any better. So here it is check it out. Im really proud of this one!!!

Update: U can still die with this macro. the more i tested it the more i died. a lot of times the zombies would force me into a prone block and a lot of times how i died was i would get double hit at once. I got a little better results by moving the led just one bar line forward. (u might want to do this on these two macros but its hard to tell if it made a difference or not) I really got it maxed out. u cant move the A button back one bar without it not working right. I don't know but i have a strong feeling that in this game u might never achieve full 100% invincibility but I feel i did a real good job on this one and id like other to take on this challenge and see if some fresh new perspective can mabey crack this invincibility snake. If anything i greatly improved on this existing macro and im sure other will enjoy using it.

Sounds good. It may sometimes actually be beneficial to change the speed multiplier! I found changing the speed multiplier on the original snake from the first page by mattyboy from 1.00 to .97 the snaking avoids being hit better without needing movement.

As long as you don't get prone blocked, you will have 100% invincibility! I am sure of it. We just need to get the PERFECT timings and speeds and hopefully with either mine, brians, or mattyboy's new effort / testing, we can achieve this.

the turboknife, should I just assign it to B or I should assign to the button it says on the macro name?

Also what do you guys mean by canceller? I m a noob. SORRY

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Turbo knide questions

If u use my turbo knifes u have to make sure u are using the right set up. If u go to page # 2 in this forum and go down to the sixth and seventh thread read it and it will tell u how to set up all my 20 turbo knifes. If you are throwing your grenade when your using this i can only think of 3 things u may be doing wrong. the first is regular frag grenades will not work. U need to use a semtex, combat ax or a claymore for best results. Also if u are using these ones make sure it say (RB) somewhere in the macro title. 2nd scenario if your still throwing a grenade and your using a semtex then your using the wrong perk set up. I had to make separate ones for people who use fast hands perk. If your using fast hands perk make sure in the title it says (FH) somewhere in it. the third is if u use tactical controller button layouts or default controller button layouts. Make sure if you are a default user that in the macro title it says default in there and vise versa with tactical setup. Ok no the question of where do u assign the knifes. there are 3 places u can assign the turbo knifes. the 1st is any tac button. No matter if u use default or tactical if u assign it to a tac u will be able to hold that tac and knife repetitively. If u don't like using a tac the next 2 depend on what set up u use. If u are default then u can assign it to the right stick. If u are tactical u can assign it to the B button. The drawback of these two options is u wont be able to do repetitive knife sequence. u will have to knife and wait for the function to play all the way through before u can press it again. if you hit it to early it wont knife it will just do some weird glitch. I don't want to explain the cancellers cause it will take to long all u need to know is what set up u are using and what u need to have equipped to use that set up. Like i said in my earlier statement, go back to page 2 scroll down to the sixth and seventh thread and read it and it will tell u how to use all my knife set ups. Just remember what the abbreviations stand for (FH) fast hands perk, (RB) right bumper and (LB) left bumper. I tell u what u can use to make the knife work on each (RB) and (LB) turbo knife and pick the right one to what perks u roll.

Last edited: