Black Ops II Macro Upload - Miscellaneous

SHawking

Brian, do you have a simple macro for Jump Shot + Drop Shot, and just Drop Shot on its own? I like to use SMG's in some of my classes, and being able to Jump + Drop Shot, or Drop Shot, is incredibly useful. I assigned your Jump Shot + Drop Shot macro for full-autos on an SMG, but as expected, they slowed down the rate of fire for the gun. Any help?

Thanks so much :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Brian, do you have a simple macro for Jump Shot + Drop Shot, and just Drop Shot on its own? I like to use SMG's in some of my classes, and being able to Jump + Drop Shot, or Drop Shot, is incredibly useful. I assigned your Jump Shot + Drop Shot macro for full-autos on an SMG, but as expected, they slowed down the rate of fire for the gun. Any help?

Thanks so much :)
yes I do in fact have a jump drop shot aim macro that's a all in one tac opperated macro. U can find them in the moddingbros sticky thread on page #1 at the very bottom thread. It will be in one of my main files maybe in misc or some other file. I haven't loomed through them in a long while. There's a lot of good stuff in my folders.

SHawking

Thanks for your reply Brian.

Your thread was the first place I checked when looking for a drop and jump shot mate, and I managed to find 4 of them but they were all for use on full-auto weapons (as they stated). So, when you use them with an SMG for example, they actually slow the rate of fire for the gun sadly (in my case they did so for both the MSMC and Chicom). Thus, I was hoping there were some general macros for SMGs in the forum somewhere :)