BLACK OPS lll

Snuffy

im guessing this only works for hip firing and not when i scope in right?

That's what I'm seeing. I going to take off the LT inhibit and see how it works, also remove the on/off toggle from those sticks! My thumbs are mashing down on those sticks a lot esp the LS !!! lol

I need jitter on ads, hip firing doesn't seem natural to me........

Bone when I copied your BO3 special to my packs I made changes and renamed it on my rune pack. But I want to keep your original pack in my account too, but every time I try to copy your original to my account, it doesn't take...

bonefisher

If you want a jitter on the ADS it is a YY jitter.... I don't know what to tell you on the rune pack.... should be able to do what you want with it.

bonefisher

It's all on BONE-Black Ops III rune pack...... all set up already. I'm working on a finally pack but will be a few days... Then you can delete everything that you have.......mite take longer because I'm sick as a dog with a bad cold.

Snuffy

It's all on BONE-Black Ops III rune pack...... all set up already. I'm working on a finally pack but will be a few days... Then you can delete everything that you have.......mite take longer because I'm sick as a dog with a bad cold.

Take care Bone, there is a nasty bug over here that lingers for weeks, hope you feel better soon. Wife calls me a big baby when I'm puny.....

bonefisher

Yeah! I'm so clogged up that I can't even think straight. Look at video for about 2 hours on speeds for the weapons and can't remember a darn thing. Starting all over again for the third time.

bonefisher

BONE- Black Ops III (Ultimate ) is in the library with a new updated rapid fire that works for all semi-auto guns. A new Air Strafe backwards slide that is full height and a half height one with drop. I would practice how it reacts but will save your butt if you use correctly. Keep in mind once you get use to the fast reload YY cancel it comes in handy three ways instead of just one. Reload mid clip, empty clip and cancel reload to win the fight. lol