BLACK OPS lll

Discussion in 'XBOX One Berserker Rune Trading Post' started by bonefisher, Aug 29, 2015.

1. bonefisher

bonefisher Well-Known Member

It
    Does the speed up when your running with the auto sprint and throw it up fast firing which it goes faster for a few shots then slows down to regular. Have tried a fee things but no deal.

2. bonefisher

bonefisher Well-Known Member

NO said different so they should be working.

3. joec0x

joec0x Member

I think they finally patched us :(

4. vamtnz

vamtnz Member

The update today really messed up the jitter settings on the ragnarok. Now I am going to have to use the rapid fire for
    the XR2 and the M8A1. Not as fast but better than nothing. Next step is the berserker cause I think the XBOX One ragnarok
    has bit the bullet at least for Black Ops III

5. Bernard

Bernard Member

The Argus jitter still appears to work.

6. Beastly DD

Beastly DD New Member

Yeah the X/Y Y Jitter #2 is not working for the Brecci

7. joec0x

joec0x Member

So jitter is NOT dead on BO3. There are some going around that are using lethal and tactical equipments to work and they don't seize up over weapons and stuff because of that. I know white and nerdy and bonefisher are probably working on getting them into the forge, but anyone else see these yet?

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  8. Absolute_13

Absolute_13 New Member

which jitter works with the argus?
    i recently was using the tactical with shock grenade one, it worked flawlessly with the existing perks i had on the class. got it almost all the way to the special challenges for camos before it started to jam and throw the shock grenade.

9. joec0x

joec0x Member

All pump action reload jitters are dead right now as far as i know, ive been using a jitter for the Brecci and it works flawlessly. The only stipulation is that it requires a lethal equipped and thats all!

10. Absolute_13

Absolute_13 New Member

would you set up the timeline similar to the pump action with tactical? but have the other bumper being pressed instead?

11. gunxlinger

gunxlinger Member

My son and I have Berserkers and he was playing a game yesterday against someone that was using a Brecci jitter mod. My son asked what controller he was using and they said it was a Viking Berserker.

I thought great, I will visit the Viking forum and Forge and looke for a new Brecci jitter. Well........I didn't find any posts from anyone that had one until I came across your post. I know the Argus jitter still works but where did you get the new Brecci jitter that works with letha or tactical?

Thanks

12. Yoel

Yoel New Member

Do the jitter work on bo3 ?

13. Yoel

Yoel New Member

14. Austin94

Austin94 New Member

Which pack is it?

15. Anybody got a fast akimbo semi auto rapid fire for the mr6?

I tried the one bone made but for me I find it to be too unconsistant.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016