BLACK OPS lll

bonefisher

I changed the YY Jitters so they should be good now! Remember if you get to fast and it starts switching on you back off one. Download once again!

bonefisher

To help out with your testing.... On my connection the 48 Dredge works ADS and Hip firing with the YY Jitter #2.....The Gordon only like the XXY Jitter hip firing only....MK5 likes XYY Jitter....Pharo likes YY Jitter #3 for both ADS and Hip firing.....M8A7 only likes XYY Jitter Hip firing only run rapid fire for ADS..........Haymaker likes XYY Jitter hip firing only, let it regular rate when ADS...... 205 Brecci likes XYY Jitter for hip firing and run rapid fire for ADS..... Making a new Rune Pack up now for different combo..... be out soon.

I2E4P3R

To help out with your testing.... On my connection the 48 Dredge works ADS and Hip firing with the YY Jitter #2.....The Gordon only like the XXY Jitter hip firing only....MK5 likes XYY Jitter....Pharo likes YY Jitter #3 for both ADS and Hip firing.....M8A7 only likes XYY Jitter Hip firing only run rapid fire for ADS..........Haymaker likes XYY Jitter hip firing only, let it regular rate when ADS...... 205 Brecci likes XYY Jitter for hip firing and run rapid fire for ADS..... Making a new Rune Pack up now for different combo..... be out soon.
Ive been running the 205 with xxy on #4 it seems perfect I will try others here this weekend!

bonefisher

LoL! on the jump I put into the trigger along with the 205 Brecci goin so fast with the new X/Y Y Jitter......Don't even need to put it on passed #2

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea got it maxed out. Its pretty cool. All I need is one tactical equipment for opperation. It slows if your sprinting when using it but fires at speed when I slide with gun go perk. Grounded weapons of course make it hiccup.

PaulaTheKoala

Yea got it maxed out. Its pretty cool. All I need is one tactical equipment for opperation. It slows if your sprinting when using it but fires at speed when I slide with gun go perk. Grounded weapons of course make it hiccup.

I saw your comment on the Cronus forums, I probably wouldn't of figured it out If you didn't mention tactical equipment but after watching the video and messing around in-game I figured it out.

Shoot > Reload > Use Equipment > Switch Weapons.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I saw your comment on the Cronus forums, I probably wouldn't of figured it out If you didn't mention tactical equipment but after watching the video and messing around in-game I figured it out.

Shoot > Reload > Use Equipment > Switch Weapons.

Yea I see your coments as well in the console tuner forums. I keep an eye on a lot of stuff. Anyway I have a name besides someone lol. I've been doin this a long long time just please don't forget to pay respects to the ones who Pioneer these mods. That's all I ask.

P.s that's almost right but Y won't work as a reload cancler. Your figure it out if u study the game mechanics harder. I make all my codes by manually performing them first. It took me about 2 hrs to figure it out and post my first script.

PaulaTheKoala

Yea I see your coments as well in the console tuner forums. I keep an eye on a lot of stuff. Anyway I have a name besides someone lol. I've been doin this a long long time just please don't forget to pay respects to the ones who Pioneer these mods. That's all I ask.

P.s that's almost right but Y won't work as a reload cancler. Your figure it out if u study the game mechanics harder. I make all my codes by manually performing them first. It took me about 2 hrs to figure it out and post my first script.

I would directly link to your profile but I take it you don't have one on that forum and I don't know their policy about linking to other websites.

I'm stuck right now but hopefully I'll figure it.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea console tuner and controllermax have very bad history. I won't touch that flame. I wish I could help you out but I can't. I have made engagements and can not assist in helping anyone with this exspecially anyone that's affiliated with titan one.

I'm not going to lie it's a difficult one and I had to come up with a whole new method of a candle reload to make this. All I can say is mess around with buttons and see how the mechanics play out. Its all about visually analyzing how the game behaves with certain button sequences. I do it all old school and this is my secret to my success.