BLACK OPS lll

Bernard

Anyone else notice the jitters aren't working as good since the patch came out? Or is it just me? Must admit I'm having fun with a wretch I got from the Black Market. Going around and clocking people on the head. :)

odingalt

Staff member
I still giggle every time they run a patch just to nuke Viking customers' jitter macros. There's like a couple hundred of us and the big corporation puts a bunch of software developers on the job of patching their multi million dollar game :)

Cozmo

Does anyone have a RF rune for the MX Garand? I was using Bone's B Ops 111 rapid fire and it was working well until I maxed out the gun and began using the rapid fire attachment. I figure if anyone can max out the rate of fire for the MX Garand when using the RF attachment... That would be Bone!

bonefisher

Does anyone have a RF rune for the MX Garand? I was using Bone's B Ops 111 rapid fire and it was working well until I maxed out the gun and began using the rapid fire attachment. I figure if anyone can max out the rate of fire for the MX Garand when using the RF attachment... That would be Bone!
I just got the gun so let me max it and get the attachment to look !

Cozmo

Thanks Bone! I'm very much a novice with the programming lingo, so I'm not quite sure what this means. I'm guessing the 20sps setting is for "without rapid fire" and the 25sps setting is for "with rapid fire". Did you see much difference with the rapid fire attachment? I'm currently using your Black Ops lll Ultimate rune pack. Do you have plans to add this rapid fire and, if so, which rune pack do you plan to add it to? Sincere thanks for all you do to help everyone in this forum!!

bonefisher

Thanks Bone! I'm very much a novice with the programming lingo, so I'm not quite sure what this means. I'm guessing the 20sps setting is for "without rapid fire" and the 25sps setting is for "with rapid fire". Did you see much difference with the rapid fire attachment? I'm currently using your Black Ops lll Ultimate rune pack. Do you have plans to add this rapid fire and, if so, which rune pack do you plan to add it to? Sincere thanks for all you do to help everyone in this forum!!
I just updated the Ultimate pack. It is the (Black Ops III) Rapid Fire. Use that for everything! Attachment or no attachment.

bonefisher

Didn't see much of a difference like the rest of the rapid fire attachments! Maybe a 10 percent increase or 12.

I just updated the Ultimate pack. It is the (Black Ops III) Rapid Fire. Use that for everything! Attachment or no attachment.

I have tried using Pump, X/YY and YY jitter with MX Garand with no luck. Although when I use the Pump jitter there is an inconsistent rapid fire. Any thoughts on how to build a jitter for the Garand?

bonefisher

I have tried using Pump, X/YY and YY jitter with MX Garand with no luck. Although when I use the Pump jitter there is an inconsistent rapid fire. Any thoughts on how to build a jitter for the Garand?
You can't build a jitter for the MX Garand! Doesn't have a reload cancel for every shot.

You can't build a jitter for the MX Garand! Doesn't have a reload cancel for every shot.

That's too bad. Thanks for letting me know before putting any time into building one. But, I will say, it is very possible to make it fire faster than a rapid fire mod. Reason I say this is because I have the Pump Jitter (with shockcharge) and Rapidfire mode going at once, and through testing it will shoot faster than just a rapidfire mod. The only problem is, it shoots faster inconsistently. So, I think there is a way to build a rapid fire mod that is faster and with consistency. Just not sure where to start to drill down as to why I am getting this effect and how to exploit it

joec0x

So do any jitters currently still work on BO3? I haven't used my controller in ages because it sends random Y button inputs and I haven't sent it off yet for repair