BLACK OPS lll

Discussion in 'XBOX One Berserker Rune Trading Post' started by bonefisher, Aug 29, 2015.

1. bonefisher

bonefisher Well-Known Member

I put the rune under BONE-(Black Ops III) Semi-Auto Akimbo....Just put it in one of the rune pack you use.

2. bonefisher

Actually making the akimbo was a pain in the butt since they made the left trigger faster than the right as you will see in the rune that I tweened the LT and the RT is normal. Let me know if there shooting pretty even.

3. RayMeeks

RayMeeks New Member

any chance on getting a rune for the KRM 262 jitter and the argus jitter. heard they just buffed the shotguns and would love to give them a shot

Bernard likes this.
  4. overdose

overdose Member

Man after the BO3 update this week it seems like my rapid fire + ads isnt as effective as it use to be. I use the pharo and the M8A7...Anyone else having the same experience?

5. mr. fisher

mr. fisher Member

Hey guys was wondering if a flawless ads jitter for m8a7 is out. I run into a problem where the jitter starts twitching and I lose sound on my gun

6. bonefisher

They hosed that gun for using a YY Jitter but if you use the X/Y Y Jitter in my packs in the library you can still hip fire it.

7. bonefisher

They did something to it because it doesn't act the same as it first come out but definitely the spawns are bad now.

Bernard likes this.
  8. mr. fisher

mr. fisher Member

I run into that issue even when hipfire. Sometimes it just sputters

9. bonefisher

What are you using?

10. mr. fisher

mr. fisher Member

What setting do you recommend for m8a7. There is a lot to choose from.

11. Mr. Q

Mr. Q New Member

For some reason, my Tac switches are not working... they will jump and melee but nothing else... Ideas?

12. bonefisher

The X/Y Y #2.

13. bonefisher

Is the rune on? See if the star is white. That means on.

14. mr. fisher

mr. fisher Member

Hey Bone I noticed that xyy #4 works really good on m8a7 even when ads except for the very last magazine in the ammunition. 100 percent of the time. Anyway around this?

15. bonefisher

Yes it will always do that at the end of clip because the X is trying to reload when you have 0 left.

16. mr. fisher

mr. fisher Member

Okay I see. Is there a ads jitter that works good for sheiva ads? Have tried a few to no evail

17. mr. fisher

mr. fisher Member

I have also tried m8a7 and the ads jitter is solid but switches out the gun too much during a game

18. lopelpicks

lopelpicks New Member

So is the sky the limit with this controller in this game? Seriously you guys are rocking with a bunch of things. Have you guys seen a significant rise in your K/D and SPM? Assuming of course you guys at some point have played this game without the berserker. Thanks!

19. Tate24

Tate24 Member

Is there a RF or Jitter currently working for the shotgun KMR 262?

20. Tate24

Tate24 Member

I tried all the RF and Jitter on Bones Ultimate but none worked on the shotgun. Are any meant for any of the shotguns?