COD 7

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Exactly. I was agreeing with you. It's a waste of time for them to worry about people hacking just to look better. It doesn't really do much other than the extra create a class slots, which I like.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Exactly. I was agreeing with you. It's a waste of time for them to worry about people hacking just to look better. It doesn't really do much other than the extra create a class slots, which I like.
And stats

v360Reflex

XxbinnoxX said:
This is going to be a great game hands down. with all the new stuff they are doing like wager matches and the money stuff that is going to be good. 10th lobbies destroyed mw2 i hope they find a way to prevent it or something.
well.. LOL its gunna happen in BO too and I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
XxbinnoxX said:
This is going to be a great game hands down. with all the new stuff they are doing like wager matches and the money stuff that is going to be good. 10th lobbies destroyed mw2 i hope they find a way to prevent it or something.
well.. LOL its gunna happen in BO too and I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!
I know right I LOVED tenth lobbies and if they take that away I'm not prestiging and I will return the game.BUT I know It's not patchable because the JTAGs run unsigned codes so patches don't do anything.

v360Reflex

PS3andCOD said:
Yeah, I really don't get how they think they can patch it either.
theres been a ton of rumors on how they can like.. for example do a thing wear you only get a certain amount of XP during a game but no worries! i know that people will get around it! :eek: :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
PS3andCOD said:
theres been a ton of rumors on how they can like.. for example do a thing wear you only get a certain amount of XP during a game but no worries! i know that people will get around it! :eek: :D
or just change the emblem and not touch stats

PS3andCOD

Contributor
v360Reflex said:
PS3andCOD said:

Really though, you should be able to change that limit with the jtag. But then they could catch you and ban you.

Fredrow

Well isn't COD 7 being made by the same catz who made COD:WaW, and COD:3??? Because it isn't being made by IW, the creators of COD:MW, and MW2......

If it is being made by the same catz who did COD:WaW, then you can expect them to fix the hacking and all of that. Yeah I know there is always a way around it, but I bet it's going to be easy for them to catch peeps that are doing it! (I think someone already brought this up earlier!!!)

And don't forget that the creators of COD:WaW did manage to least limit rapid-fire and they even had the capping of rapid-fire! Let's not all forget about that. But at least the online game lobbies will be quick and you wont have a lot of disconnected games and all that crap. That's one big difference that I like between the catz who made WaW compared to IW.

obo

Fredrow said:
Well isn't COD 7 being made by the same catz who made COD:WaW, and COD:3??? Because it isn't being made by IW, the creators of COD:MW, and MW2......

If it is being made by the same catz who did COD:WaW, then you can expect them to fix the hacking and all of that. Yeah I know there is always a way around it, but I bet it's going to be easy for them to catch peeps that are doing it! (I think someone already brought this up earlier!!!)

And don't forget that the creators of COD:WaW did manage to least limit rapid-fire and they even had the capping of rapid-fire! Let's not all forget about that. But at least the online game lobbies will be quick and you wont have a lot of disconnected games and all that crap. That's one big difference that I like between the catz who made WaW compared to IW.
I think those catz you are refferring to go by the name of treyarch :p

And to all those people talking about hacking and how somebody will find a way around it. True, somebody will find a way around it. But it won't be practical.

People have already found ways to mod online credits on halo reach. However, the creators of Halo, aka Bungie, have this wonderful device called the banhammer. Which basically bans any cheating what-soever. I have a feeling that Treyarch will use similar techniques when they release COD7. Otherwhys, the game is just going to be another MW2....

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I agree with the two of you. Did you hear it's gonna have online split screen? I'm pretty excited for that. Also, just today there is evidence that zombies is included... That GKNOVA6 site thing has some zombie vids on it... And it suddenly has one of the age things just like the official black ops page.

modded matt

zombies has allways been included. people who preordered back in may and got the poster like I did would know that.

as for the tenth lobbies and what not, rapid fire is one thing, but modding the game really pisses people off. if this is not stoped, and becomes worse, what you will see is alot of people getting fed up and not buying these types of games, which anyone who is versed in trickle down economics can tell you this is not good. less sales = less profits= less quality of games= even less sales=less games= end of video game erra as we know it.

we will be our own demise

PS3andCOD

Contributor
modded matt said:
zombies has allways been included. people who preordered back in may and got the poster like I did would know that.

as for the tenth lobbies and what not, rapid fire is one thing, but modding the game really pisses people off. if this is not stoped, and becomes worse, what you will see is alot of people getting fed up and not buying these types of games, which anyone who is versed in trickle down economics can tell you this is not good. less sales = less profits= less quality of games= even less sales=less games= end of video game erra as we know it.

Actually, even though there were zombies on the poster, treyarch kept refusing to verify them. Just called it a "co-op mode" so it wasn't really a sure thing... Still isn't really, but between the two it's close.

EDIT: Just found out it's actually officially confirmed like a minute after posting that. Here it is on black ops 247: http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/n ... -confirmed

Happened today, so even though you were right about them being in it, I was right about it being unconfirmed.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
modded matt said:

Actually, even though there were zombies on the poster, treyarch kept refusing to verify them. Just called it a "co-op mode" so it wasn't really a sure thing... Still isn't really, but between the two it's close.

EDIT: Just found out it's actually officially confirmed like a minute after posting that. Here it is on black ops 247: http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/n ... -confirmed

Happened today, so even though you were right about them being in it, I was right about it being unconfirmed.
well it is confirmed now so......

NYjetsNY1

Treyarch has so many instant-permanent-bans for JTAG MODDERS .GPD they don't take it lightly. Jtags can only go online 10 minutes with a single keyvault.

YOU CAN NOT GET BANNED FOR THE VIKING CONTROLLER
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1463

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:

Treyarch has so many instant-permanent-bans for JTAG MODDERS .GPD they don't take it lightly. Jtags can only go online 10 minutes with a single keyvault.

YOU CAN NOT GET BANNED FOR THE VIKING CONTROLLER
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1463
Wrong.....KVs actually last 30 minutes.