COD 7

I thought the new trailer was bad ass as well as the preview that's on the xbox dash board! It's cool how you can customize your camos, emblem and you character! I curious to see how the new currency system is gonna work, I'm not sure if I'm gonna like that or not guess I have to wait to actually try it, what do you guys think about the new currency system?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

LiOnHeArT24 said:
I thought the new trailer was bad butt as well as the preview that's on the xbox dash board! It's cool how you can customize your camos, emblem and you character! I curious to see how the new currency system is gonna work, I'm not sure if I'm gonna like that or not guess I have to wait to actually try it, what do you guys think about the new currency system?
they are copping MAG(ps3 exclusive).....but if its like that......it should work 100%

PS3andCOD

Contributor
They are? I didn't know MAG's like that... Never played it, but some friends like it. I know the M14 is supposed to be semi, but I don't know about the FAL. I don't like shotguns being primaries, you can't really use them then because of their unrealisticaly short ranges. How about the flamethrower attatchment?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
They are? I didn't know MAG's like that... Never played it, but some friends like it. I know the M14 is supposed to be semi, but I don't know about the FAL. I don't like shotguns being primaries, you can't really use them then because of their unrealisticaly short ranges. How about the flamethrower attatchment?
no the range is realistic for a video game( the spas pisses me off)....and the M16 is 3 round burst......WELCOME BACK JITTER!!!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, in real life you could easily kill someone at 50 meters (150 feet) so they kinda suck in the game... It's possible they fixed jitter some how.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Well, in real life you could easily kill someone at 50 meters (150 feet) so they kinda suck in the game... It's possible they fixed jitter some how.
have you EVER shot a 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot?.....there is no....NO way.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No... Not buckshot. I've been turkey hunting (yet to get one...) and we practiced on some pop cans at about 40 meters... It was like 6 or 7 shot and we had litterally dozens of hits on a can.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
No... Not buckshot. I've been turkey hunting (yet to get one...) and we practiced on some pop cans at about 40 meters... It was like 6 or 7 shot and we had litterally dozens of hits on a can.
maybe.....if your lucky 12 gauge slugs......but ONLY if your lucky....and in cod they always use buck shot so it isnt realistic at all

Krier023

Useful Poster
50 feet away, you would maybe get a little peppered. not enough to kill you. Id say the spaz is pretty realistic in mw2. maybe a little more range, but its fairly realistic now.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Seriously, there are people around here who kill turkeys at 50 meters! That requires 12 + hits on their head with 4-6 shot. Of course they're using really tight chokes. Slugs you can shoot say a deer at over 100 meters.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Seriously, there are people around here who kill turkeys at 50 meters! That requires 12 + hits on their head with 4-6 shot. Of course they're using really tight chokes. Slugs you can shoot say a deer at over 100 meters.
Ok......but a COMBAT SHOTGUN you can't put chokes on......there Is only wide open or a breaching choke(just has spikes on the end)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Oh. I didn't know that. But one of the shotguns in BO is a double barrel, they come with (usually) full and modified. Full is good for 50 meters. Still, the way that the bullets just "disapear" after a certain distance is dumb... Even if they spread way too much to hit anything they'd still be there. Kinda like the underbarrel shotguns worked. They lasted for a good range, but even on hardcore it took 3 or 4 shots to kill them at the end of the range. It should be the pellets are each still almost as deadly as at close range, but the spread is terrible at long range, and it's hard to hit with more than one pellet per shot. But then they might be a little overpowered... I just think they should be like MW2. Puting them as primaries is underpowered, but changing them much could overpower them.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Oh. I didn't know that. But one of the shotguns in BO is a double barrel, they come with (usually) full and modified. Full is good for 50 meters. Still, the way that the bullets just "disapear" after a certain distance is dumb... Even if they spread way too much to hit anything they'd still be there. Kinda like the underbarrel shotguns worked. They lasted for a good range, but even on hardcore it took 3 or 4 shots to kill them at the end of the range. It should be the pellets are each still almost as deadly as at close range, but the spread is terrible at long range, and it's hard to hit with more than one pellet per shot. But then they might be a little overpowered... I just think they should be like MW2. Puting them as primaries is underpowered, but changing them much could overpower them.
putting them as primaries is underpowered?????......have you even played cod 5 or 4 the shotguns in those games are primaries and its balenced.....and i HATE how they have shotguns as secondaries in MW2 its so overpowered and cheap.......and in the military the breacher only carries a shotgun.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I dunno... That's just my opinion. I have all the gold guns on COD4, so I spent plenty of time using everything... I find the shotguns a little underpowered because of their short range, you're screwed at anything even slightly long range. If it's a secondary, you can have a primary that is good for long range. I don't get how they think secondary shotguns are overpowered, but they left launchers as secondaries...

Xx Binno xX

This is going to be a great game hands down. with all the new stuff they are doing like wager matches and the money stuff that is going to be good. 10th lobbies destroyed mw2 i hope they find a way to prevent it or something.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Oh yeah... Whatever stuff I may not like, it will still be great. I like the sounds of the wager matches too, but what if there are hackers? An aim bot on the one with the single bullet would completely wreck it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
This is going to be a great game hands down. with all the new stuff they are doing like wager matches and the money stuff that is going to be good. 10th lobbies destroyed mw2 i hope they find a way to prevent it or something.
i hope they fix all hacks EXCEPT tenth lobbies.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It's not like it matters if people can get to tenth without working for it... It's just a number, who really cares if people are hacking it?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
It's not like it matters if people can get to tenth without working for it... It's just a number, who really cares if people are hacking it?
because i want tenth but i dont want to waste my time getting it