COD 7

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

i love H&K but the reason people complained about the m16s malfunctioning alot was due to the original variant the M16AX which didnt have a chrome lined barrel. which intern caused residue to build up causing the cartrages to get stuck causing the gun to jam. this problem has been addressed and solved from the M16A1 and up....oh and BTW the M16 isn't even made by colt or produced in the us...it is now being produced by FN(same company that makes the FAL and M240/M249 SAW) in Belgium[/quote]

I did know that the carbon buildup was the cause and the chrome lined barrel was a solution to that... another is the mag guard.
I didnt know that FN was making the M16... odd the one I carried was a colt I thought... it was an AR15A2 if I remeber correctly.... Forgive me it was 7 years ago. Still thats cool info... and FN make some cool weapons also... the f2000 is also FN built.
the M9 is italian.... I guess the military has no loyalty when it comes to that sort of thing lol.[/quote]
Yes the M16A4 is being made by FN this started about 4-5 years ago.....the government put it out to bid.....and the lowest bidder was FN.....I agree the 1960s where the best years gun loyalty wise....the M60 M16A1 and the 1911 :)

Krier023

Useful Poster
oh yeah i know. looks like the graphics of battlefield, but designed like a call of duty game to be played. loooks sooo sick

mlongo3

well technically you still have to have one cause how to gonna transfer is to your computer....through usb? or what?..
i think it just saves the footage for you on the game but to transfer it you have to record through capture card or video camera

PS3andCOD

Contributor
mlongo3 said:
well technically you still have to have one cause how to gonna transfer is to your computer....through usb? or what?..
i think it just saves the footage for you on the game but to transfer it you have to record through capture card or video camera

I dunno about xbox, but other PS3 games have it built in (just cause 2 for example) and you can either imediatly youtube it, or save it to the HDD under videos.

Itz CHARLEY

maybe it will be like what they had going with Halo 3 theater mode. you didn't need a capture card to put those on your computer.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, in just casue 2 I can take a capture, and then save it under videos, and copy it to a flash drive. It will probably work like that on PS3, but like halo on 360.

v360Reflex

apcoop7 said:
Can't wait to make my game winning kill cam montages lol.3 more months :D

cant wait either! lol btw.. STILL BANNED :mad: MICROSOFT IS G@Y! well i'll be on Saturday! still i am not sure if i will now put stuff in my bio for a little while.. :oops:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Some new info: Zombies seems to be back, if you buy the hardened edition it comes with "four zombie maps made famous through call of duty world at war".

mavic

the prestige edition was officially announced yesterday... what do you guys think? $70 over the hardened edition only to gain the RC car... not worth it in my book... I will be going with the hardened edition though.
Sure the RC car is cool has a mic and a camera with a little 2" color screen on the controller to drive it with a 200ft range. but IDK about $70 more dollars. I rather keep that $70 and wait for the new viking chip to come out lol.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Its not even a good rc car. It would have been better if they partnered with traxxas or team losi to make an actual hobby rc car rather than a little kids toy car.