COD Ghost macros.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea I only have one class made up right now and I'm only like 5 on the prestige count but I plan on going MK14 on my next class. I really won't be able to really play till the weekends. My girlfriend will kick me out if I pay more attention to my Xbox than here lol. Yea I'm a weekend warrior for now. Its like being a kid again and being told when I can game. Oh well so far I feel its a great game. I can't say I'm not a little disappointed that there isn't much glitches to exploit but that's more or less for everyone else in here as I just mainly use RF auto sprint and dropsbot aids. I really Dont depend on all the fancy quick knives or jitters to play. Just the good old fashioned exploites lol.

Temperature

I was referring to the MR-28, as it has a pretty High Fire Rate compared to the MK-14, and has near equivalent damage to it.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I was referring to the MR-28, as it has a pretty High Fire Rate compared to the MK-14, and has near equivalent damage to it.
I was positive on this as well as u stated the color of the weapon. Thats the one Im rocking now. Its a great weapon I just need to work on a RF that will fire it consistently beast all the time!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here are 4 new RF for everyone. I feel they are a little cleaner than my previous RFs! Enjoy.

Attachments

• Ghost MR-28 Tac RF DS + Aim.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 34
  • Ghost MR-28 RT RF + DS.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 57
  • Ghost IA-2 RF.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 75
  • Ghost MR-28 RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 82
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here is a tac version of RF so If u want to use RT RF dropshot u can use the tac so not to drop prone!

Attachments

• Ghost MR-28 Tac RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 27
Hello Viking Community! I've been using the MW3 Rapid Fire for the MK14 and it's super beast and extremely accurate, puts the MSBS to shame! RDS + Silencer FTW

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea that's one I made a long time ago. I like these other ones I posted a little better. Connection quality probably has different results for different users so its nice to have variety!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ghost Rapid-Fire is my old MW3 RF, V2 is the MR-28 RF i made that's a couple pages back, V3 is a new RF I just made & V4 is the first RF i posted in this thread (pg#1). These are all all around RFs for any semi auto weapon. U pick which one suits u best!

Attachments

• Ghost Rapid-fire.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 54
  • Ghost Rapid-fire V2.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 47
  • Ghost Rapid-fire V3.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 75
  • GhostRapid-fire V4.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 48
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

This is a special Rf made for the IA-84 marksman riffle. Its the fastest RF I've seen for this gun. Unfortunately its only been tested in local match. so testers wanted to give feedback on this RF thanks.

Attachments

• Ghost IA-2 RF.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 65

bonefisher

UPDATED: Here give these a try! Assign to RT! Add on/off tac if you like!

Attachments

• Armed MK14 EBR (RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 85
  • Armed SVU (RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 41
  • Armed IA-2 (RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 48
  • Armed MR-28 (RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 57
  • Armed MSBS (RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 45
Last edited:
gg bone.. cant stand the recoil tho on the marksman guns with rf
got any for like the single attachment for the remington AR

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

gg bone.. cant stand the recoil tho on the marksman guns with rf
got any for like the single attachment for the remington AR
Right now I'm using the MSBS with single shot attachment with grip & muzzle break. It still has a lot of kick to it but its pretty deadly. I find that all the assault riffles with single shot attachment on them using RF only let's u shoot so fast before it caps out. I found that almost every RF made for ghost gives u the same sps quality using this attachment. Its almost ridiculous as how it says increases accuracy but u get more upward kick using it than when they run full auto. The MSBS is an exception as its a 3 round burst to start and at full auto it has massive upward recoil. I feel I'm going to try my hand at more single shot assault riffles though!

bonefisher

I really like the MK14 Marksman might have the kick but puts them down in a heart beat! Even better run the 3 round burst with the MK14 and put the RF on! Don't worry about the kick you get the aim right and squeeze the trigger! LOL!

bonefisher

These are for single fire Assault Rifles! Assign to RT! Add on/off tac if you like!

Attachments

• Armed AK-12(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 55
  • Armed ARX-160(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 76
  • Armed FAD(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 32
  • Armed HoneyBadger(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 84
  • Armed MSBS(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 51

bonefisher

I like the ARX and Honey Badger and R5 out of these single shot RF!

Attachments

• Armed Rem.R5(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 63
  • Armed SA-805(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 34
  • Armed SC-2010(SS)(RF).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 48