COD Ghost macros.

Tate24

I'm not a computer wiz, can anyone give me the cliff notes on the different vks? Meaning etc.. I would greatly appreciate it!

bonefisher

I'm not a computer wiz, can anyone give me the cliff notes on the different vks? Meaning etc.. I would greatly appreciate it!
(RF)=Rapid Fire (SS)= Single Shot Attachment (ADS)= Aim Down Sights (tac)= Tactical Button (DS)= Drop Shot (JS)= Jump Shot

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
XYY jitter is back!

Update: Everything works online! Requirements are to use reflex perk, fore-grip attachment & trophy or motion sensor tactical.

To answer a lot of FAQs everyone may have, It's not as fast as BO2 XYY jitters BUT It is twice as fast as the stock fire on the Tac shotgun. It does not suffer from picking up down weapons on the ground, It does not require any forward movement & It does not shutter near multiple enemies! It is a big advantage in short close quarters maps and best used with a run and gun perk setup! As long as u meet the operation requirements u can run any other perks or attachments u see fit!

For u tactical users just mimic the (RS) portion of the macro to the (B) funtion and erase the (RS) portion and u will have your tactical setup!

Maybe someone may improve the rate of fire using a different method but for now i feel that this is a sold macro for u jitter fans. Hopefully New Zelander post his jitter macro up! Id like to see the comparisons on rate of fire between are two jitters! This is not so much a XYY jitter its a hybrid! It uses (X,RS,Y,LB,YY).This was by no means a easy macro to accomplish and I would love to hear your feedback on what U think about it. Thanks, Brian!

Attachments

• Ghost Tac Shotgun Jitter.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 62
Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

jitter is slightly faster..

shotguns suck *** tho so kinda pointless with these huge maps
In a lot of areas I agree with u. I do whole heartily believe this macro is beneficial though. On close quarter maps or certain game modes, it can be a great run and gun setup. Defiantly worth having. The powerful shotguns fire slow and this macro is instantaneously two times faster "as far as" rate of fire goes. Most RT LB Y jitters have a first shot lagg! The first shot will fires at normal speed then it kicks in to faster rate of fire. This method kicks in instantaneously with no first shot lagg. Its no XYY jitter but its a jitter all in its own class. Not as good as XYY but not as crappy as RT LB Y jitters. Somewhere in the middle but I feel it's a strong macro and can only be beneficial to shotgun users!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Great little jitter there Brian! They messed with a lot of things what I'm finding out! Just finished with a reload cancel for the snipers and using the YY cancel is not happening! They put a delay on it after you use it, scoping doesn't throw back up til the delay is over! Made sprint cancels and they work fine!

bonefisher

Here is a Quick Scope Reload Cancel for the LT or your TAC and a Reload Cancel for your RT! If your using it on your RT make a tac for your secondary weapon! Perks that I used is Ready Up, Sleight of Hand, Reflex and Quickdraw! Use these on the bolt action rifles! (SRC) stands for Sprint Reload Cancel! (RT) Right Trigger! Enjoy!

Attachments

• GhostQuickScope(SRC).vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 62
  • Ghost Sniper(SRC)(RT).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 47
Last edited:

Temperature

Update: Everything works online! Requirements are to use reflex perk, fore-grip attachment & trophy or motion sensor tactical.

To answer a lot of FAQs everyone may have, It's not as fast as BO2 XYY jitters BUT It is twice as fast as the stock fire on the Tac shotgun. It does not suffer from picking up down weapons on the ground, It does not require any forward movement & It does not shutter near multiple enemies! It is a big advantage in short close quarters maps and best used with a run and gun perk setup! As long as u meet the operation requirements u can run any other perks or attachments u see fit!

For u tactical users just mimic the (RS) portion of the macro to the (B) funtion and erase the (RS) portion and u will have your tactical setup!

Maybe someone may improve the rate of fire using a different method but for now i feel that this is a sold macro for u jitter fans. Hopefully New Zelander post his jitter macro up! Id like to see the comparisons on rate of fire between are two jitters! This is not so much a XYY jitter its a hybrid! It uses (X,RS,Y,LB,YY).This was by no means a easy macro to accomplish and I would love to hear your feedback on what U think about it. Thanks, Brian!

I am guessing the other method I hinted you didn't work? xD
Oh well, it doesn't matter though cause we finally got a jitter to play with.
Though may I ask, as I haven't honestly used any shotguns yet on Ghost. But what would be the best Shot Gun for the jitter, in terms of speed and power.
Something that is like the Remington or Striker, which shoots crazy fast, and is really powerful in damage.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I am guessing the other method I hinted you didn't work? xD
Oh well, it doesn't matter though cause we finally got a jitter to play with.
Though may I ask, as I haven't honestly used any shotguns yet on Ghost. But what would be the best Shot Gun for the jitter, in terms of speed and power.
Something that is like the Remington or Striker, which shoots crazy fast, and is really powerful in damage.
It only works on the last shotgun its called Tac shotgun I think. The macro operates off the RT as well. Not to be confused with Tac button.

The reload cycle is a ***** to work around. I will continue to try different methods to increase the rate of fire as its still real slow but a improvement none the less. Maybe after work I'll start from scratch and see if I can't come up with something faster! No promises through.

bonefisher

Here is some more rapid fires(RF) and akimbo's=(AK) to give a try! I have these real tight in between shots so let me know if there skipping! The Akimbo's are nasty! Enjoy!

Attachments

• One IR-2(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 27
  • One MR-28(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 39
  • One MK14 EBR(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 53
  • One SVU(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 24
  • One MSBS(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 25

bonefisher

Here is some nasty single and akimbo pistol rapid fires!

Attachments

• One .44 Magnum(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 16
  • One .44 Magnum(RF)(tac).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 13
  • One .44 Magnum(RF)(tac)(AK).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 15
  • One .44 Magnum(RF)(RT)(AK).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 16

bonefisher

Here is more to give a try!

Attachments