Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

Remmnever

Re: Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electroni

I bought the black/red Macro controller. Looking forward to getting it. Thanks again for answering my questions Fredrow.

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
Fredrow's the man when it comes to this stuff

Yep, controller got here today. Been playing with it the last few hours.

NYjetsNY1

add me on xbox live gamertag below if u need help / have questions / need a macro to be made

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
add me on xbox live gamertag below if u need help / have questions / need a macro to be made
seriously you sound JUST like viking360fan

NYjetsNY1

lol ok then... never even seen that guy post in forever

NYjetsNY1

oooooh that guy i remember i wasn't that active then i remember he went on like a rampage being really stupid then made new accounts and was like I <3 myself lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
oooooh that guy i remember i wasn't that active then i remember he went on like a rampage being really stupid then made new accounts and was like I <3 myself lol
yea and od removed me from moderator status for like 5 minutes because he flipped out on od because i deleted him on XBL

NYjetsNY1

that sucks... so what else he do to get banned and how do i sound like him jw

NYjetsNY1

right... so yeah fredrow you should make some more controllers I personally love them was gonna get the one remm bought but i didn't like the shroom + i already had a macro controller... but a ton of ppl like the shroom sticks so its personal preferance

obo

NYjetsNY1 said:
right... so yeah fredrow you should make some more controllers I personally love them was gonna get the one remm bought but i didn't like the shroom + i already had a macro controller... but a ton of ppl like the shroom sticks so its personal preferance
at the moment he doesnt have any more viking chips. The only way he could make a custom controller is if somebody bought a controller and then sent it to him to be customised

Fredrow

A'ight....... Here is the finished Chrome/White Viking 2.0 controller......

[attachment=3:9k51o2cw]chrome-MAC-top(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:9k51o2cw]
[attachment=2:9k51o2cw]chrome-MAC-bottom(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:9k51o2cw]
[attachment=1:9k51o2cw]chrome-MAC-bottom_trim(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:9k51o2cw]
[attachment=0:9k51o2cw]chrome-MAC-top_triggers(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:9k51o2cw]

NYjetsNY1

Fredrow said:
A'ight....... Here is the finished Chrome/White Viking 2.0 controller......

[attachment=3:186rlw03]chrome-MAC-top(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:186rlw03]
[attachment=2:186rlw03]chrome-MAC-bottom(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:186rlw03]
[attachment=1:186rlw03]chrome-MAC-bottom_trim(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:186rlw03]
[attachment=0:186rlw03]chrome-MAC-top_triggers(viking-forum).jpg[/attachment:186rlw03]

Gotta hand it to you, good stuff bro. Looks sick. Awesome. I wouldn't call it the Viking 2.0 because that may actually become a controller name (Matrix controller)

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
Gotta hand it to you, good stuff bro. Looks sick. Awesome. I wouldn't call it the Viking 2.0 because that may actually become a controller name (Matrix controller)

Thanx a lot pimp'N'.....

This 'one' controller right here that I did was probably the most painful electronics project that I have done so far in my life.... Everything and anything went wrong with this build..... Ended up going through 3 Macro boards..... Then I did the bottom shell 2 complete times because I just didn't like the feel of the first one.... But everything turned out good in the end....

I like calling this controller the Viking 2.0...... Also if E' does decide to give the new setup a name, he wont go with _____ 2.0...... He likes to come up with actual names.... The macro controller is actually called The Valhalla.... I'm sure he will come up with a sweet catchy name for a new controller..... haha....

To anyone else looking at this controller; I will have a link up by tonight for a YouTubers video of this controller.......

NYjetsNY1

Fredrow said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

Thanx a lot pimp'N'.....

This 'one' controller right here that I did was probably the most painful electronics project that I have done so far in my life.... Everything and anything went wrong with this build..... Ended up going through 3 Macro boards..... Then I did the bottom shell 2 complete times because I just didn't like the feel of the first one.... But everything turned out good in the end....

I like calling this controller the Viking 2.0...... Also if E' does decide to give the new setup a name, he wont go with _____ 2.0...... He likes to come up with actual names.... The macro controller is actually called The Valhalla.... I'm sure he will come up with a sweet catchy name for a new controller..... haha....

To anyone else looking at this controller; I will have a link up by tonight for a YouTubers video of this controller.......

Oh alright but nice.