Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

PS3andCOD

Contributor
What I got from that was he thinks Fredrow is probably getting tired of painting, and doesn't want to do it anymore.

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
PS3andCOD said:
What I got from that was he thinks Fredrow is probably getting tired of painting, and doesn't want to do it anymore.
EXACTLY

Nah, that's not it..... I just haven’t had the time to do much of the custom painting over the past couple months. Mainly due to college, I haven’t taken a quarter off of school since I started that's counting summer too...... So that is why I have been doing more of the XCM shells, than custom paint jobs...... But who knows maybe you might see something new coming out soon!!!

v360Reflex

so Fredrow are you going to do Custom XCM shells for the New Viking? cuz i bought a controller from you a while back and its AMAZING and i'd love to buy again but you have not responded to my Emails.. i'd love to get the same case i got last time which was the Blue XCM Shell with Blue Thumbsticks! and now with the Multicolor IT'll be pimped out to the max!

Fredrow

v360Reflex said:
so Fredrow are you going to do Custom XCM shells for the New Viking? cuz i bought a controller from you a while back and its AMAZING and i'd love to buy again but you have not responded to my Emails.. i'd love to get the same case i got last time which was the Blue XCM Shell with Blue Thumbsticks! and now with the Multicolor IT'll be pimped out to the max!

I wish I could, but I have been informed by Viking360 that I will have no part to do with anything concerning the new "Viking" controller!

Fredrow

Check out this sick Halo Reach Raven I just built....... Here is the link for the YouTube Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fp_C-5EuyM

If you wanted to buy this super awesome Raven click on this link!!!! http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/raven_controllers.html

This Custom Halo Reach Raven will also come with a card that can be used to Download a free Halo Reach Avatar Item!

The Halo Reach Raven comes with the 3.5mm jack + cable, and has clear thumbsticks, with NyQuil Green LEDs under the sticks (that are used to indicate which mode your in) plus NyQuil Green LEDs around the guide button!
[attachment=5:1keb6t22]Halo Reach Raven_(guide LEDs)1.jpg[/attachment:1keb6t22][attachment=4:1keb6t22]Halo Reach Raven_(LEDs all on)1.jpg[/attachment:1keb6t22][attachment=3:1keb6t22]Halo Reach Raven_(LEft thumb)1.jpg[/attachment:1keb6t22][attachment=2:1keb6t22]Halo Reach Raven_(right thumb)1.jpg[/attachment:1keb6t22][attachment=1:1keb6t22]Halo Reach Raven_(back)1.jpg[/attachment:1keb6t22][attachment=0:1keb6t22]Halo Reach Raven_(with DL card)1.jpg[/attachment:1keb6t22]

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Fredrow, when I try to watch your video of it I get this: This video contains content from Koch Entertainment and INgrooves, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Any idea what's up with that? Never gotten that before... By the way, congrats on turning 1.

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
Fredrow, when I try to watch your video of it I get this: This video contains content from Koch Entertainment and INgrooves, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Any idea what's up with that? Never gotten that before... By the way, congrats on turning 1.

Yeah let me check that out! I was able to play it, even if I wasn't signed in to my youtube account!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It worked now. It thought I was in the UK, not America... But that worked too. Must be something with Canada then.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Nope... That one doesn't work either, it shows the first frame, but I hit play and it goes black with the same message... Could it be the sound track? I saw it throught the proxy though, pretty sick. Love the LED under the sticks idea.

obo

the reason your having trouble is because certain countries havn't been allowed access to certain music artists on youtube.

The reason behind this is basicaly, companies based in countries like to allow content to be available to their own countries, and then other countries where they can make money off of it somehow.

Youtube just detects which country you're from based on the IP address you're connecting from and then blocks/allows the video accordingly.
It's so they don't get sued by the music industry.

It's really stupid, and thats kind of the best i can explain it. Some videos are blocked for me as well because of the same issue, except from a UK music company for example.

Fredrow

And the music that I used was no main-stream shit either..... I used some underground hip-hop straight from Cali.....

Damn there has been so many post now about this, the controller I put up for sale is like 3 pages back....hahaha....

Fredrow

Just got building this sweet one of a kind "Viking" Controller.
It has a White top shell, black bottom shell, black PS3 sticks, oh yeah and I was able to fit XCM lights in the controller too.......[attachment=2:3dh7wfnp]Custom XCM Viking.jpg[/attachment:3dh7wfnp][attachment=1:3dh7wfnp]Custom XCM Viking_2.jpg[/attachment:3dh7wfnp][attachment=0:3dh7wfnp]Custom XCM Viking_3.jpg[/attachment:3dh7wfnp]

Here is a link to the YouTube vid also........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzxK3FHIdlU

Fredrow

It's kind of already spoken for; I'm just waiting to hear back from him. It's going for $249.00..... If you remember that post in the "Everything goes" forum from that guy who lives on a Military base overseas, well he is the one that wants it. If I don’t hear from him in the next couple days then it will be listed for sale..... But damn, I put a grip of work into this controller.