Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

IrishStyle

Re: Custom Viking Controllers I have done so far....

WOW!!!! The Rhino lined one looks friggin sick.....Good work Fredrow :cool:

Fredrow

BlueTiger.jpg

Here is a Blue Tiger Controller I just for a guy.......It is a DUO and he wanted the tact switches under the controller, and it has blue LED's........[/color]

Blackburn

needs more clear in my opinion, i can clearly see the stencil lines where the black was sprayed on top of the blue. Other than that, me likey :mrgreen:

Fredrow

Blackburn said:
needs more clear in my opinion, i can clearly see the stencil lines where the black was sprayed on top of the blue. Other than that, me likey :mrgreen:

Black thanks for the tip.....Im glad someone finally said something that could have been done better.....Im not a pro at this so any feedback is great......
Also you can see at the top right corner where I must have missed a spot on the second coat of black......I noticed it after I had already put the clear coat on, I didn't want to go back and try to spray it again because I have F'd up a couple shells already doing crap like that.......

Blackburn

Fredrow said:
Blackburn said:

Black thanks for the tip.....Im glad someone finally said something that could have been done better.....Im not a pro at this so any feedback is great......
Also you can see at the top right corner where I must have missed a spot on the second coat of black......I noticed it after I had already put the clear coat on, I didn't want to go back and try to spray it again because I have F'd up a couple shells already doing crap like that.......
i can kinda see a VERY small faded spot right above the Y button and to the left

Xx Binno xX

I think that is sick you should do a red tiger to see what it would look like even though blue is better :p.

Fredrow

FRESHs9.jpg

This is another Custom "SLEEPER" I did..... But this one I did for FREE........ Yeah thats right I said FREE....... I gave this guy a FREE Custom Viking360 "SLEEPER"....... Your probably reading this right now and thinking, WTF!!!!! Well this is what happens when you help me out.... This guy got me 4 Custom Controller sales. People he sent my way. I told Fresh2Death TF (thats the guy's XBL tag who got this FREE controller) a secret password to give to people who he referred to me for Custom controllers either through my eBay store or just emailed me. But he brought 4 customers my way plus he gave us(as in Viking360) some ad space on his clan's website.
Well this is for you Fresh, thanks man.................[/
color]

This "SLEEPER" has:
All white LED's
s9 painted on the left & right side of the top shell
white base on the black sticks
white bumpers
white d-pad
white back/start
white triggers

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Damn look insane, great work keep it up. :], to the left of the Y button it looks a little messed up. ;)

What the stripe??? Its suppose to have that little hook in it....... Dude your a HATER.......

Blackburn

controller looks sick!
but im getting tired of seeing everyone with their tiger striped controllers and everything else (this is definitely not aimed towards you Fredrow)

Fredrow

Ouch man....tell me how you really feel about it.....lol...hahaha.....Just playing around......

I had to do one more tiger stripe because I haven't seen anyone do it with orange strips yet.... I am going to buy a airbrush setup I think this week or next so I can do more sicker controllers.......

Hey when are you going to post pics of your Xbox???????

Blackburn

Fredrow said:
Ouch man....tell me how you really feel about it.....lol...hahaha.....Just playing around......

I had to do one more tiger stripe because I haven't seen anyone do it with orange strips yet.... I am going to buy a airbrush setup I think this week or next so I can do more sicker controllers.......

Hey when are you going to post pics of your Xbox???????
woah dude i COMPLETELY FORGOT. im sorry ill try and have pics by tomorrow