Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

Fredrow

WOW.....What a sweet site huh????

If you don't want to own the same plain-Jane controller like everyone else, then check-out http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com we turn the normal Viking360 controllers into masterpieces....... Here is one right now.......

I call her, The Killer Camo Raven........[/
color]

kcR.jpg

odingalt

Staff member
BEST ONE YET! Now THIS is what the COD:MW2 edition controllers SHOULD have looked like!!!

Fredrow

My own personal controller.......

I just got done with it..... Let me put that another way I finally got some free time to work on my own personal controller......

I got sick and tired of playing COD, because for some stupid reason every time that I pull the trigger my hand presses down on the right thumbstick....
So I just went ahead and took out the tact switches that sit right under the thumbsticks, and then I put brand new tact switches in the bottom shell of the controller..... I already have 2 tact switches on the top shell..... Lets just say this controller was a &^%$ to close........
[attachment=0:1fzanw4z]IMG_0236.JPG[/attachment:1fzanw4z][attachment=1:1fzanw4z]IMG_0237.JPG[/attachment:1fzanw4z]

Fredrow

Here is a BlueTiger Stripe I just did for a customer. But if for some reason he doesnt pay his bill in a couple days it will be up for sale.....LOL.....[attachment=0:dsnhf1gt]Blue_Tiger2_(top)_VK.jpg[/attachment:dsnhf1gt]

Fredrow

I based this controller around the M16-A4 if you can't tell..... It is the "Raven" setup.[attachment=0:1s6ot6ih]m16_(top)_VK.jpg[/attachment:1s6ot6ih]

***I should have this controller up on my page either by tonight or tomorrow***

Fredrow

Just got this RED/GRAY "Hammer" done today. [attachment=0:1ckk9q4u]red_hammer_top_rhpage.jpg[/attachment:1ckk9q4u]

Fredrow

Yeah and I also painted the start/back buttons and the top trim gray, then painted the bumpers and triggers RED....

Fredrow

Here are 2 more controllers.........

This is another Blue Tiger Stripe that a customer wanted done.....[attachment=1:1wq68zys]DZW_blueTiger.jpg[/attachment:1wq68zys]

Here is a Rhino with Blue, White, and Gray added into it.......[attachment=0:1wq68zys]rhino_bwgb.jpg[/attachment:1wq68zys]

Hey Fredrow.. i was wondering how much it would cost if i sent my controller into you and just wanted a custom paint job? thanks

I have a Thors Hammer that i got about a month or 2 ago.. also i was just wondering if he could do a regular style controller with just custom paint and yeah its the type that is able to be modded