Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Fredrow said:
Here is another XCM controller I just got done...... [attachment=2:dfs3oxvn]Yellow Glow Raven_(top-LED)1.jpg[/attachment:dfs3oxvn][attachment=1:dfs3oxvn]Yellow Glow Raven (top-LED_2)1.jpg[/attachment:dfs3oxvn][attachment=0:dfs3oxvn]Yellow Glow Raven_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:dfs3oxvn]
How much for a chrome XCM raven with 3.5 Jack?

How about you go look at my site and see the price of it????

http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com ... llers.html

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Fredrow said:
Here is another XCM controller I just got done...... [attachment=2:1tsnhz3u]Yellow Glow Raven_(top-LED)1.jpg[/attachment:1tsnhz3u][attachment=1:1tsnhz3u]Yellow Glow Raven (top-LED_2)1.jpg[/attachment:1tsnhz3u][attachment=0:1tsnhz3u]Yellow Glow Raven_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:1tsnhz3u]
How much for a chrome XCM raven with 3.5 Jack?

How about you go look at my site and see the price of it????

http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com ... llers.html
*cough*di ck*cough*........LoL....jkjkjk

johnthegod

Yoo Is It Possible For U to do that v2 biohazard for thor's hammer o_o i want one but the ones u got on your site for hammer arent ma style :/

Fredrow

Here he goes again!!! Just got this sweet ALL Chrome with the clear LED sticks green LED's.....
And the guide ring LED's are a mix/match of Glowing White and NyQuil Green LED's..... One more thing, did anyone noticed that its a completely CHROME shell?? Oh yeah this should be up for sale sometime today!!!
[attachment=3:38kvo8zm]Green Glow v2_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:38kvo8zm][attachment=2:38kvo8zm]Green Glow v2_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:38kvo8zm][attachment=1:38kvo8zm]green glow v2_(top-LED_ON)1.jpg[/attachment:38kvo8zm][attachment=0:38kvo8zm]Green Glow v2_(top-ang-LED_ON)1.jpg[/attachment:38kvo8zm]

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Nice, but one question/observance that has nothing to do with you personaly: Why are the d-pads clear, but not light up? They're the only non-lit up things on that controller. It doesn't make much sense to me.

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
Nice, but one question/observance that has nothing to do with you personaly: Why are the d-pads clear, but not light up? They're the only non-lit up things on that controller. It doesn't make much sense to me.

That would be a question to ask XCM...... Can you show me a link to a page that shows an XCM shell with a lit up D-pad????

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
i noticed that your putting the tac switches on the back....why?....i thought that putting them on the front was your style :)

Oh it is........ But doing it with an XCM case is damn near impossible..........

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Fredrow said:
PS3andCOD said:

That would be a question to ask XCM...... Can you show me a link to a page that shows an XCM shell with a lit up D-pad????

No I can't. I just wondered f you had any idea since you have bought a bunch of them... It even looks kinda like there are LED's under there to me, sort of bubbles you know?

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
No I can't. I just wondered f you had any idea since you have bought a bunch of them... It even looks kinda like there are LED's under there to me, sort of bubbles you know?

Well since you don't think I'm a peoples person, this response to you may sound like I'm being a dick! But I get that response from a Canadian's all the time, damn haters!!!

So tell me more about these bubbles you see??

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I tried to circle them on this picture. You might need to look at the general area, and then look at your unaltered picture to get a clear look.They apear to be simular to the LED's under the thumbsticks. I think you just have a personality that is uncommon in Canada, and therefore we don't know how to deal with it/exactly what you're thinking. I think if you left out the first, irrelivent line your response would have been more or less what I expected. With the first line, it was kinda funny.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
It's been a min since I have posted any custom work on here, but better now then never........
In the first picture you will see the Viking360 "Sleeper" v.1. It uses the old skool flashing key.....
Then you will see what I turned it into..... This was a custom mail in service for a dude.........
[attachment=3:l52tgjr7]old_style.jpg[/attachment:l52tgjr7][attachment=2:l52tgjr7]AK-47.jpg[/attachment:l52tgjr7][attachment=1:l52tgjr7]AK-47_back.jpg[/attachment:l52tgjr7][attachment=0:l52tgjr7]AK-47_trim.jpg[/attachment:l52tgjr7]
Hey I know it's a little late but that On the back of that AK contoller the round is a little crooked but the only reason I noticed this is because I'm on my iPhone and I zoomed in to the picture....otherwise it's sick :)

Fredrow

Here is a simple Tyr's Hand I made up.... This controller will be up for sale shortly
check out
http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com[attachment=2:wcltbf9k]'s Hand_(top)1.jpg[/attachment:wcltbf9k][attachment=1:wcltbf9k]'s Hand_(LED)1.jpg[/attachment:wcltbf9k][attachment=0:wcltbf9k]'s Hand_(bottom)1.jpg[/attachment:wcltbf9k]

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
I tried to circle them on this picture. You might need to look at the general area, and then look at your unaltered picture to get a clear look.They apear to be simular to the LED's under the thumbsticks. I think you just have a personality that is uncommon in Canada, and therefore we don't know how to deal with it/exactly what you're thinking. I think if you left out the first, irrelivent line your response would have been more or less what I expected. With the first line, it was kinda funny.

The response Ben gave was right on the money< those holes you see are the screw holes that connect the D-Pad to it's bottom piece of D-pad...... But I think XCM could come up with a way to squeeze in a couple LED's in there...Maybe!!!! Also You know I was just giving you some fucking shit earlier? That's just me being me!! Plus I got a bunch of Canadian friends from back in my clubbing days, because since I lived on a boarder-town we would always go up and get hella faded because the drinking age is only 19, and to be honest I love Canadian women more than I do American women, plus they luv me back..... I got some stories I could tell but would be way to inappropriate to bring them up here on these forums......

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
The response Ben gave was right on the money< those holes you see are the screw holes that connect the D-Pad to it's bottom piece of D-pad...... But I think XCM could come up with a way to squeeze in a couple LED's in there...Maybe!!!! Also You know I was just giving you some fark poop earlier? That's just me being me!! Plus I got a bunch of Canadian friends from back in my clubbing days, because since I lived on a boarder-town we would always go up and get hella faded because the drinking age is only 19, and to be honest I love Canadian women more than I do American women, plus they luv me back..... I got some stories I could tell but would be way to inappropriate to bring them up here on these forums......
PM the stories ;)....... JKJK :lol:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Fredrow said:
PS3andCOD said:

The response Ben gave was right on the money< those holes you see are the screw holes that connect the D-Pad to it's bottom piece of D-pad...... But I think XCM could come up with a way to squeeze in a couple LED's in there...Maybe!!!! Also You know I was just giving you some fark poop earlier? That's just me being me!! Plus I got a bunch of Canadian friends from back in my clubbing days, because since I lived on a boarder-town we would always go up and get hella faded because the drinking age is only 19, and to be honest I love Canadian women more than I do American women, plus they luv me back..... I got some stories I could tell but would be way to inappropriate to bring them up here on these forums......

I figured you were joking. I think I'm getting better at figuring you out... Only took about a year.