FAL rapid?

bonefisher

The old jitter work for regular guns but doesn't work for the 870 & KSG shotguns which mine work! Majority of BO1 stuff works for BO2!

bonefisher

Here is a whole mess of pages with your RF's on LT and Jitter on RT from Fal, SMR, 870, 5/7 with the sniper, Swat with a twist: RF on LT, Jitter on RT and a twist of full auto swat on a tac but do not use this when standing over guns! It is setup to use shock charge for instant switcher and I do mean Instant and the fastest knife on the block! This is for Tactical Setup!

Attachments

• ELITE CLASSES 2.vks
    78.5 KB · Views: 3

gamergirl

Thanks bones, ill check them out later, I tied using the bo2 FAL elite one and it doesn't shoot at all? What's the FAL rapid everyone uses atm? Link it please if you can

bonefisher

Here if it is not working at all it means it is to fast for your connection! In the pages I sent the fal is turned down two notches so see if that works! Here tell me which works best for you!

Attachments

• ELITE FAL RF .92.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 5
  • ELITE FAL RF .90.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 1
  • ELITE FAL RF .89.vkm
  • ELITE FAL RF .88.vkm
  • ELITE FAL RF .87.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 2

bonefisher

The original ELITE FAL is set at .92 if it is one of those strong connection days put that on but if not even myself I turned it down to .90 so try that first then go down! It will go from night to day with these changes all the time!

gamergirl

Ok np, thanks again.. Ill try these today after work.
And so I know what is the best swat jitter for RT?
Because this is what I want to have on the controller..
rt-jitter rb-rapid fire for FAL lt-rapid fire for FAL and or swat
tac-5round burst tac-turbo knife y-gun switcher tac- c4 toss(still haven't found this)
Is there a FAL and swat reload in that set. I use the quick perks to aim and change mags whatever they are..
I have perfect bo1 and mw2 sets now I'm trying to do bo2 lol cause I'm bored with the other cods xD

gamergirl

By the way what's the difference between RB And LB tac turbo knives. Don't know which one to use.. Ill be using shock charge and Semtex and I'm a tax user if that helps

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U want turbo knives I have u covered. Go to BO2 forums toward the bottom u will see a link that says new panic knives and repeadative turbo knives. Just read through my articals and u will know the exact knives u will want to use.

So for price of mind RB knives work with your right bumper tactical a.k.a the Semtex grenade. The LB knives work with your left bumper tactical a.k.a shock/concussions/flash/smoke grenades ect. The benefit to LB knives are u have two tactical so u can use one and your knife will still work also they are silent. The RB uses a Semtex. U only have one Semtex. Use it your knife won't work. Also it makes the Semtex beep which enemies can target u from that beep.

Just check out my thread and u will find the setups u need. I make them for default and tactical users also have RB and LB knives & also are made for people who use fast hands perk and for people who do not use this perk. The fast hands perk makes u knife faster than if u Dont have that perk equipped. I have very detailed instructions so knowing what u want is easy to understand all u have to do is read through my articals.

Apologies for the poor grammer and fragmentd sentences. Its very difficult to type out using my cell phone. Had to throw that out their. Small screen and auto correct makes for difficult posting.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Only reason I put you on LB versions( shock charge) is for the InstantGunSwitcher which I can make a Semtex version but it is faster switching back and fourth with the shock charge one! I can make one if you like! I have the C4 in that set! The reloads I gave up on because they go back and fourth with connection to much to work perfect every time! I tried to make a reload to cover the up and downs of lag but no dice!

gamergirl

K, I am understanding now ill use the shock charge one, now can I snake? Ive try'd one and it just bobs me up and down :( also which is the best auto sprint I use the one from mw2

bonefisher

I'm a default player... I just made you some because your a tactical player figured I'd help you out a little!

bonefisher

I could be either default or tactical because I don't use them buttons since I made custom paddles underneath my controller!

gamergirl

Oh, what did you make me sorry. Lol
Yeah I would like it if there was a scuff macro. I like the idea of 4 paddles underneath plus six tacs as well.. Maybe Viking will do something like this for the "Xbox one"